Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Temeluchus's Avatar


Temeluchus
05.26.2012 , 01:46 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JJDunn View Post
I heard a while ago they were announcing two Lucasarts games at E3 this year, one of them being the Wii-U MMO and the other unannounced. Though the project title does hint at Boba Fett, I hope it's BF3 or another Bounty Hunter game. But I have a bad feeling it's going to be Force Unleashed 3, since they shoved Boba in 2 and there's a chance he'll appear in a sequel.
Excuse me for sounding like a jerk but what part of it being the "newest game franchise in the “Star Wars” universe" is making people speculate about it being BF3,a new Jedi Knight game,TFU 3 or even KOTOR III on the various gaming websites? The term new franchise kind of hints at the fact it won't be a sequel to any of the SWU games out there.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.”

Bluerodian's Avatar


Bluerodian
05.26.2012 , 02:19 PM | #12
Recently, Lucasarts was hiring engineers for an open-world game. Wonder if this is the same project.
Long time player of SWG from cradle to grave. First Kettemoor, then Starsider.

Referral Link! You know you want to click on it.

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
05.26.2012 , 02:50 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Excuse me for sounding like a jerk but what part of it being the "newest game franchise in the “Star Wars” universe" is making people speculate about it being BF3,a new Jedi Knight game,TFU 3 or even KOTOR III on the various gaming websites? The term new franchise kind of hints at the fact it won't be a sequel to any of the SWU games out there.
One word: Desperation.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Saseav's Avatar


Saseav
05.26.2012 , 03:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
One word: Desperation.
as long as it has nothing to do with the vong...
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
05.26.2012 , 03:41 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Saseav View Post
as long as it has nothing to do with the vong...
I don't think it would because the chances are vastely remote, the only Star Wars games that I ever recall going past ROTJ is the Jedi Knight games.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Saseav's Avatar


Saseav
05.26.2012 , 03:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
I don't think it would because the chances are vastely remote, the only Star Wars games that I ever recall going past ROTJ is the Jedi Knight games.
true enough... but scary prospect is scary
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
05.26.2012 , 03:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Saseav View Post
true enough... but scary prospect is scary
We would have to cover the Thrawn era and Dark Empire first =P
I forgot the first X-wing covered part of Dark Empire.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

TalkingDinosaur's Avatar


TalkingDinosaur
05.26.2012 , 03:52 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Tkerzis View Post
Allow me to retort.
I didn't know such a site existed. Thank you my friend.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
05.26.2012 , 03:52 PM | #19
Well if it ain't a sequel to any game, then im at a stump at what it could possibly be.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
05.26.2012 , 03:59 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Well if it ain't a sequel to any game, then im at a stump at what it could possibly be.
Star Wars: Dance Dance Revolution?
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade