Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 1st, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 1st, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Insomniel
05.25.2012 , 05:05 PM | #21
Is it possible to make tiny adjustments to crafting dialog ? Namely, could you save schematics filter settings per character or even per account - I like my schematics sorted by level and it is rather irritating to sort them this way almost every time I open the dialog after changing locations or relogging. It would also be nice to start with a collapsed schematics trees (and it would save time while loading some schematics - why to load a heavy armor schematics when I need to craft some medium armor).

Sir-Coffee
05.25.2012 , 05:08 PM | #22
Can you please tell us where the purple lightsaber color crystal( Expertise/others) schematic locations are? I have been searching for the past few weeks, and the only info I found on "Various fan websites" were "Rumors". I really don't want to spend (Which I have already), 20,000 WZ comms on a Rumor(grade 6 crafting pvp box). I could have had most of my war hero gear by now.

As for update 1.3, will there be any changes to the Juggernaut/Guardian class? In the right hands, we can prove very useful, but compared to other classes, we are just weaker. I don't see why I should play a Jugg tank over Assassins/PTs, and I don't see why I should play Juggs as DPS also. Our "Defensive cooldowns" are absolutely pathetic. For a class that is all about survivability, it's amazing how marauders are able to survive better than us in PvP AND put out double the damage. We are only useful in huttball and using threatening scream every 45 seconds. Any Tank class can guard so I'll leave that out. Intercede, that's basically the advantage we have over marauders.(Wasn't that move nerfed also, I believe there was a talent called huddle which allowed us to have 20% damage reduction when we used it and now it's gone with a crappy talent that starves your rage)

Our heals are terrible also(Especially Rage spec because you made sure payback couldn't crit) Will this class be looked at?

EzoEo
05.25.2012 , 05:16 PM | #23
Is the much asked for hood toggle being implemented in 1.3 ?

It has been the subject of discussion since release.

jackkel_dragon
05.25.2012 , 05:18 PM | #24
What was the design intent of class-restricting certain pieces of (moddable) crafted equipment while granting non-restricted items with the same appearance through other means? For example, if I create a "Sniper's Jacket" I can only equip it on PCs of the appropriate class (Agent and Warrior), while if I manage to get the nearly identical "Black Talon Operative's Jacket" I can equip it on any character that can wear medium armor. As a crafter trying to make moddable gear for companions and alts, it's a bit limiting to have these class restrictions.

Jobeleca
05.25.2012 , 05:38 PM | #25
I have been playing alts in addition to my main to take advantage of the legacy benefits as well as simply enjoying the various stories. In doing so, one thing has jumped out at me, social points are per character not for the legacy. Why this would be doesn't make sense to me and I can only think it was an oversight in legacy planning. My question is whether or not you intend to move social points to the legacy level, and if we can see it in 1.3 or 1.4?
To bathe a cat takes brute force, perservance, courage of conviction - and a cat.
The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by.
- Stephen Baker

PorsaLindahl
05.25.2012 , 05:52 PM | #26
Why is there such a drastic change in armor/clothing graphics between Empire and Republic? I've made several orange armor pieces with my Imperial Synthweaver and sent them to my Republic Jedi only end up sending them back because they look terrible on my Republic character. A couple of examples: Traditional Demicot Vestments. Empire side it's a light blue and tan hooded halter top, but Republic side it's a blinding white, un-hooded, top and cape. Then there's the Traditional Thermoweave Vestments. The Imperial version is a hooded top with the extended shoulders like Darth Zash wears. Republic side: Another awful white top that clips terribly with the lower robe.

GooseGrims
05.25.2012 , 05:57 PM | #27
any plans to update the Collectors Edition store more regularly or add anything to the VIP store?
◄█||||||||()█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Kelleth
05.25.2012 , 06:03 PM | #28
When are the plans to add the barbershop to the game? You have talked about it way before the release of the game.
Stoick - Level 65 Juggernaut - The Red Eclipse.
Every time I log in, it is the same complaining over and over... Stoick, you are being to tough! Stoick, you are being to picky! Stoick, you are cutting off my air supply! *sigh*

Izorii
05.25.2012 , 06:05 PM | #29
Having now done 3 Imperial story arcs and working through my jedi knight, I have noticed a huge difference in quality of the class story, additional class quests, locations and general enjoyment. I loved the BH story, I am loving the Jedi Knight story, and the IA story was cool however I really felt let down by the Sith Inquisitor Story. So the question: Are there plans or will you ever consider revisiting the class stories to add in more class story events, improve on the story, clarrify why events are happening (again thinking of the SI story) and improve on the class story lv 1-50, or will all future class story changes/additions come after level 50?

P.S. Any news on the new playable species and when they will come in.

RichyYoung
05.25.2012 , 06:11 PM | #30
When will you be increasing the GTN limit and Listing time limit... hopefully via a global legacy unlock maybe in teirs..