Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hi i am need help with more stuff on the game then i tought ok.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Hi i am need help with more stuff on the game then i tought ok.

danpen
05.25.2012 , 01:22 PM | #1
I do not know what the age limit For the game is will some be able to help me out with that thank you.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Tekell
05.25.2012 , 01:41 PM | #2
I would guess the limit is some were between 15-18, but based on the Teen rating I would guess 13 is the lowest, but don't quote me on this.

FlippinFlapJack
05.25.2012 , 01:44 PM | #3
Do you have your MMO license yet?

In most states, the minimum age to get an MMO license is 16 although you can get a restricted MMO license at age 14 in a few states.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

AshlaBoga
05.25.2012 , 03:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by flippinflapjack View Post
do you have your mmo license yet?

In most states, the minimum age to get an mmo license is 16 although you can get a restricted mmo license at age 14 in a few states.
rotflmao

ScarletBlaze
05.25.2012 , 03:13 PM | #5
TEEN
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

danpen
05.25.2012 , 05:11 PM | #6
thank you.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Ellvaan
05.26.2012 , 01:03 AM | #7
Greetings everyone!

According to our Terms of Service:

Quote:
1. TOR Account

A TOR Account ("Account") may be required to access and use TOR Services. If you have questions about Account registration, please contact us by visiting http://www.swtor.com/support.

To create a TOR Account, you must have an email address, and provide truthful and accurate information. TOR Accounts are available only to adults, or in their discretion, their minor child. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case he or she takes full responsibility for all obligations under this Terms of Service. TOR Accounts will not be allowed for minors under thirteen (13) years of age, regardless of permission and/or registration by such minor's parent or guardian. You must be eligible to use the TOR Service for which you are registering. Some TOR Services may require creation of a ["User Name" or "Persona"]. [User names or Personas] are tied to your Account. You may not use a ["User Name" or "Persona"] that is used by someone else, is vulgar or offensive, or otherwise violates the Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account. Your Account may be terminated if someone else uses it to engage in activity that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise improper or illegal. You should not reveal your Account password to others. BioWare and LucasArts will not ask you to reveal your password, or ever initiate any contact with you asking for your password reminder words.
We hope this helps!