Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Companion Conversations are not working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
My Companion Conversations are not working

CommanderDad
12.18.2011 , 07:49 AM | #1
I've talked to my companion about 4 times and for some reason after that when she said that she wanted to talk to me on my ship i wnet there and there was no quest/conversation above her head. I tried going into a cantina but that didn't work. I haven't had another conversation sense i had 2000 something affection with my companion and now i have 4000 something. Is any one else having this problem? Ty.

Darlgon
12.18.2011 , 09:35 AM | #2
I think you need to bug this ingame. (bug) My first thought was, you need to head to a cantina, or maybe the basement of your ship... at least, last night, my companion needed to talk to me down there, once I got done yelling.. I have a ship, I have a ship and running around willy, nilly.

CommanderDad
12.18.2011 , 10:03 AM | #3
I already tried talking to her inside a cantina and idk how to talk to my companion in the basement of my ship because my companion only stands in one place in my ship and thats in the cokpit.

Chapadude
12.18.2011 , 10:17 AM | #4
Posting here because I have the same problem. Jedi Sage on Coruscant and I can't get Fess to talk to me in the Cantina. He just keeps growling about how he wants to discuss something.

Amoz
12.18.2011 , 10:37 AM | #5
I have the same problem aswell. When im out doing quests and stuff my companion sometimes tells me she wants to talk to me and a small icon appears down in the left area of the screen. But when I try to talk to her at my ship or in a cantina no conversations start.

CommanderDad
12.18.2011 , 03:14 PM | #6
Well i've been looking around the forms and it looks like alot of people are having this problem. Some say that its because there quest log was to full but mines not full at all. Anyone figured out another way past this bug?

Chapadude
12.18.2011 , 07:49 PM | #7
I've had success getting my Companion to talk by talking him to another Cantina. The one in the trade quarters of Coruscant didn't work but the next Cantina I tried worked as expected.

Amelaista
12.18.2011 , 08:20 PM | #8
you may not be far enough in your Class quest to do the companion conversation. some of the conversations do not unlock until you reach a certain level/quest point
Characters: Amelaista, Kandifir, Sasairu, Arissarle
Squadron 157 Dont forget the Pink Boots!

CommanderDad
12.18.2011 , 10:16 PM | #9
Im level 25 now and its been forever since i've talked to my companion. the last time i talked to mako i had 2000 something affection now i have 5000. And i went around flying from planet to planet going to different cantinas and none of them work.

Amelaista
12.19.2011 , 01:27 AM | #10
yeah, you need to quest more, finish off Tat and see if that helps.
Characters: Amelaista, Kandifir, Sasairu, Arissarle
Squadron 157 Dont forget the Pink Boots!