Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancel, play one day access, decide if to buy?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Cancel, play one day access, decide if to buy?

Bungal
12.13.2011 , 11:40 AM | #11
LOL... these arent the droids you are looking for move along :P

Volund_Starfire
12.13.2011 , 11:41 AM | #12
Well, don't let the forum hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

If you would rather play the Kung Fu Panda/Pokemon MMO, I say have a blast.

If you don't like the contractual obligation that Bioware gave you after you misinterpreted the fine print, then please leave and make the forum a better place.
HEROES OF THE OLD REPUBLIC I: SOLDIERS
A Star Wars: The Old Republic Fan Series

Update Posted 19-Mar-11

Allibert
12.13.2011 , 11:43 AM | #13
ko plat gaem kallet World of Runescape, plat dat is gut gaem und free
In war there is no good or evil from the instant you enter into a war, both sides are evil

IAmYourGod
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SWCrazyy View Post
if you feel the "up-to" was deceiving, then alright, but don't forget that Wow/STO and most MMO's haven't had early game access, so you were forced to pay full price just to see if you liked it, and if you didn't , then trying to resell for the majority of what you paid for it.
everyone should feel lucky that they have the opportunity that they get to have EGA even if it only for a few days, or even one day!.
I don't care about the early access. I want to get into the game same time as everyone else, that's why i pre-ordered (but too late obviously, didnt know that they'd do crap like this.) I'd be happy if there was no early access, and everyone would get in the same day.

Not fair that us that pre-ordered late, are being treated like trash. We've also pre-ordered the game, even if we did it late. WE'RE EQUAL.

Rastellon
12.13.2011 , 11:47 AM | #15
Ya i wish there was specific info on early access. I preordered because of early access.
I followed the hype of the game and understand the frustration. Im committed to hanging in there hopefully i get in. But if early access is not early then i will be looking at other games
i havent played yet. I played WoW for a long time and want something newer.

Ricceh
12.13.2011 , 11:48 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmYourGod View Post
quality time in Azeroth
Yeah, okay...

For the record, there are plenty of reviews already out there

Insert-name-here
12.13.2011 , 11:49 AM | #17
Wrong forums.
CE VIP Jealous?
I read the title of this thread and the first thing that came to mind was the image of Boba Fett picking up Mako like a baseball bat and beating Jar Jar to death with her.--TheGreatEski

SWCrazyy
12.13.2011 , 11:53 AM | #18
I don't care about the early access. I want to get into the game same time as everyone else, that's why i pre-ordered (but too late obviously, didnt know that they'd do crap like this.) I'd be happy if there was no early access, and everyone would get in the same day.

Not fair that us that pre-ordered late, are being treated like trash. We've also pre-ordered the game, even if we did it late. WE'RE EQUAL.
i have been waiting for 3 years for this game, and i am glad of what they are doing, otherwise 2 million users would all sign on the servers at once and it would crash, ratehr than what they are doing, which is letting people enter bit by bit, monitoring the servers so that they are smooth and not overloaded, its more practical, rather than having servers crashing every 2 seconds and having queues of 100k+ for certain servers.
Star Wars is for life, not just for Christmas
December Crew "Ill Do It Later"

dinger
12.13.2011 , 11:54 AM | #19
50 for the game, with that i could spend 3 months quality time in Azeroth instead. I'm sure i'll only get 1 day, because i pre-ordered so late. I thought everyone would get in the same day, like in most MMOs until i read "up-to." Dang.

So, cancel and wait for reviews, if they're not that great go travel to Azeroth instead?
Get a grip!

Synnerson
12.13.2011 , 11:56 AM | #20

No your not, you joined the line late. People that show up for movies, etc that are general admission get in first and get the best seats. You showed up late, didnt bother to do any research and now your p*ssing and moaning that life is unfair. Grow up and get back in line or go home.

(disclosure: I pre ordered at the end of November and I wont be getting first or second day access but I knew that when I ordered because I did 5 minutes of research about early access)