Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancel, play one day access, decide if to buy?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Cancel, play one day access, decide if to buy?

IAmYourGod
12.13.2011 , 11:28 AM | #1
50 for the game, with that i could spend 3 months quality time in Azeroth instead. I'm sure i'll only get 1 day, because i pre-ordered so late. I thought everyone would get in the same day, like in most MMOs until i read "up-to." Dang.

So, cancel and wait for reviews, if they're not that great go travel to Azeroth instead?

Swag-Attack
12.13.2011 , 11:30 AM | #2
TL;DR bye
Inches
Bounty Hunter
Port Nowhere

BjornEndre
12.13.2011 , 11:31 AM | #3
Go for whatever you feel like i would say.

Wont affect anything either way for the rest of us....

For me looking forward for swtor

Rasticles
12.13.2011 , 11:31 AM | #4
Enjoy your Kung Fu Panda, with the Bouncey ability....

SWCrazyy
12.13.2011 , 11:34 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmYourGod View Post
50 for the game, with that i could spend 3 months quality time in Azeroth instead. I'm sure i'll only get 1 day, because i pre-ordered so late. I thought everyone would get in the same day, like in most MMOs until i read "up-to." Dang.

So, cancel and wait for reviews, if they're not that great go travel to Azeroth instead?
i flagged this as just plain inappropriate, if you want to play WoW, go for it, doesnt not bother everyone else who wants to play this, rather than a game that died after cata
Star Wars is for life, not just for Christmas
December Crew "Ill Do It Later"

Eyeskream
12.13.2011 , 11:34 AM | #6
to many people are nerd raging for not getting there way :/ like i saw one person say: "theres so much hate on this thread if hate were energy then wed be pretty damn set" some people are saying december pre orders are getting in first, but who really knows? all we can do is be patient and wait for email. Now if you want to cancel your order, go ahead..thats all on you. but the game still comes out the 20th...jee golly idk what all the anger is about from everyone :/
CE.Owner

IAmYourGod
12.13.2011 , 11:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SWCrazyy View Post
i flagged this as just plain inappropriate, if you want to play WoW, go for it, doesnt not bother everyone else who wants to play this guy rather than a game that died after cata
I'm not sure yet, that "up-to" was kinda deceiving. I'm leaning towards Azeroth thought.

Oloth
12.13.2011 , 11:35 AM | #8
this, couldn't care less mate go troll in the kung fu land forums instead, farewell!
D E C I M A
D E S P A I R
Starstorm One
EU Sith Raiding Guild

Eyeskream
12.13.2011 , 11:36 AM | #9
I'm not sure yet, that "up-to" was kinda deceiving. I'm leaning towards Azeroth thought.
why because your not getting in the first day of access?
CE.Owner

SWCrazyy
12.13.2011 , 11:39 AM | #10
if you feel the "up-to" was deceiving, then alright, but don't forget that Wow/STO and most MMO's haven't had early game access, so you were forced to pay full price just to see if you liked it, and if you didn't , then trying to resell for the majority of what you paid for it.
everyone should feel lucky that they have the opportunity that they get to have EGA even if it only for a few days, or even one day!.
Star Wars is for life, not just for Christmas
December Crew "Ill Do It Later"