Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do people feel about the re-release of the films?s

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
How do people feel about the re-release of the films?s

Kelenan
05.24.2012 , 05:56 PM | #1
Is anyone else getting feed up with George Lucas regurgitating the old movies instead of giving us new movies, or allowing someone else to have creative license to do so?
CE VIP

GreySix
05.24.2012 , 06:05 PM | #2
Saw the re-release of Episode 1 mostly because I'm a Star Wars fan - a sense of duty really.

Think we'll have to wait until after GL is pushing up daisies to see any new movies.

jarjarloves
05.24.2012 , 06:45 PM | #3
I don't mind seeing the movies on the big screen again. I will say Episode 1 looks MUCH better in 3D. The Droids seem a bit more real when you add depth to them. The story, acting, and well everything else still sucks but it looks more real now. Still a very pretty movie.

Mavryk
05.24.2012 , 09:06 PM | #4
Regardless of 3D or not, I would still go and see each movie at the cinemas anytime they are released.
Dark-Haven Legacy
Black Chevron Community
[ Mavryk Lv55 ]-[ Avalyn Lv53 ]-[ Zavysh Lv1 ]-[ Equinor Lv13]
[ Ravlyn Lv29 ]-[ Xavier Lv23 ]-[ Lyxia Lv51 ]-[ Zakura Lv13]

ToEasy
05.24.2012 , 09:07 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavryk View Post
Regardless of 3D or not, I would still go and see each movie at the cinemas anytime they are released.
Same here.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Mordegrus
05.24.2012 , 09:08 PM | #6
Now, we can actually see Anakin whining in 3D!
YIPEE!
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”