Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gifts...From Companions.

Taalbert
05.24.2012 , 08:30 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post

And Aric, I think he would like to give you every lovely thing if he could, but until then he'd probably give you something really wonderful - like foot massages after a long day.
Aaaaah that's adorable!

And I had a little chuckle at the Tanno & Gault ones too, sounds about right for those two.
Rawr.

iamthehoyden
05.24.2012 , 08:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Taalbert View Post
Aaaaah that's adorable!

And I had a little chuckle at the Tanno & Gault ones too, sounds about right for those two.
I loves him :sigh: Just incredibly decent. And I really love how in the letters he sends you he has this very off-hand way of giving presents that really had thought behind them and this sense of how much he values "his girl."

And Tanno and Gault crack me up; I hated both of them to start and they both grew on me. Antiheroes....gotta love em.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Mutive
05.25.2012 , 05:10 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JediElf View Post
When we play, we shower our companions with gifts. Some to show affection, some to just be kind, and some are given so they don't try and eat us! *looks nervously over to Khem*

However, I often wonder, if our companions could give us gifts.

What would they give us?

Hey, if you romance them, they do give you gifts! I think that Vector gave my agent some nice killick linens and a star map. They're not really her thing (I think she would prefer all the blasters that Corso keeps giving f!smuggler). But he meant well. I think it raised her approval rating a little, anyway.

bright_ephemera
05.25.2012 , 08:27 AM | #24
  • Lord Scourge might actually give me the Necronomicon and tell me I might find it interesting.
  • Doc would give me an armload of miscellaneous baked goods, flowers, wine, and souvenir panties, while talking a mile a minute about the last hundred women we saved, how grateful they were, and how this is my share but he took the best of the haul for himself but, well, he doesn't have the storage space for all this overflow, and I missed a really really good time - come on, this killer blonde wouldn't stop talking about you, and it's not like ol' Doc can manage quite this many ladies on his own, not when he's got his good Jedi friend to share the load - so I should come be his heroic wingman next time. And help carry this stuff. Here, take the Organa white wine, too, Doc never drinks Alderaanian whites.
  • Akaavi would get me a safer helmet. Looking stupid is not the point, captain. Being alive is the point. (Akaavi never understood my smuggler's style.)
  • Ensign Temple would get me some prototype combat widget that is only useful in close quarters combat, Cipher, but I'd love to practice with you sometime! Just the two of us!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Ismaire
05.25.2012 , 08:43 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
Hey, if you romance them, they do give you gifts! I think that Vector gave my agent some nice killick linens and a star map. They're not really her thing (I think she would prefer all the blasters that Corso keeps giving f!smuggler). But he meant well. I think it raised her approval rating a little, anyway. ;)
Yeah, I know Quinn got me a bottle of wine (although I believe that was a wedding gift from another officer), silk sheets, and military armour to keep me protected, LOL. But I could definitely see him giving my Warrior those sorts of gifts.

I could also see him giving her some nice expensive trinket, Quinn looks like he'd have good taste (he likes Luxury gifts, after all ;). Maybe not a pretty dress, but perhaps a pendant or a piece of jewelry... Something that wouldn't fall off easily, as they battle across the universe.

Crezelle
05.25.2012 , 02:34 PM | #26
vector gave me 2 technology and some silk sheets (told ya he was all about savoring all the sensual input dureing frisky times >:3 , wonder how he would like a soft fur rug next time, hmmmm....)
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Jenovan
05.29.2012 , 01:37 PM | #27
Somewhere under the rough n' tough exterior, my BH is a sophisticated girl. She loves a well-made weapon, but she also likes the finer things in life, so... probably Luxury as tops, followed by Weapons and Tech. Full marks for Courting gifts from her beau, too Many of those seem like luxury items to begin with...

Mako might give her tickets to a vacation cruise, or a day at the spa, or something. Given how she talks about vacations more than once, I think she appreciates the idea of getting away from it all, and knows my BH would, too.

I could see Gault giving her some fancypants hard liquor. We won't ask how he got it. XD

Blizz actually does give her a gift in-game... two actually!
Spoiler

I could see other things from him being equally um... novel. XD

Torian.... That could actually be amusing, him trying to wrap his Mando-trained brain around something luxurious for no practical reason. I do like the idea of the super-impressive trophy pelt... X3 I could also see him giving her a mastercraft weapon that he'd know would appeal to her aesthetically. Like the pair of Flashpoint blasters she has now that match her armor >_>
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

kaczuszka
05.29.2012 , 02:55 PM | #28
khem= killed jedi

Xalek=beaten up jedi
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me

maxetius
05.29.2012 , 05:04 PM | #29
Mako gave me a lot of stuff. Hell, even Baras gave me Tremel's ring. [still have it]