Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Gifts...From Companions.


Crezelle's Avatar


Crezelle
05.24.2012 , 07:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Oh! Yes, and Corso gives you a custom blaster, Sparkles. Possibly the only combat-effective gift in the game. I didn't even want the man as a long-term partner and I still melted when he gave it to me. It's the only gift-from-an-ex I've ever kept, because I know it's completely irreplaceable.

That was just devastatingly sweet.
my smuggler only somewhat stays around corso cause shes jealous of torchy
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Halinmonk's Avatar


Halinmonk
05.24.2012 , 07:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Oh! Yes, and Corso gives you a custom blaster, Sparkles. Possibly the only combat-effective gift in the game. I didn't even want the man as a long-term partner and I still melted when he gave it to me. It's the only gift-from-an-ex I've ever kept, because I know it's completely irreplaceable.

That was just devastatingly sweet.
...Sparkles?

And there is ANY doubt that Corso will be added as a Gay Option when they finally come out with the Gay Patch? XD

JediElf's Avatar


JediElf
05.24.2012 , 07:52 PM | #13
*big blush*

I'm sorry guys, I forgot that companions actually do give you romance gifts. That's what I get, for pining after companions I can't have...yet...I hope it's 'yet'.

Let me fix it then.

Other than the romance gifts, what kind of gifts would any companions, give your characters, if they could.

Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

elliotcat's Avatar


elliotcat
05.24.2012 , 08:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JediElf View Post
*big blush*

I'm sorry guys, I forgot that companions actually do give you romance gifts. That's what I get, for pining after companions I can't have...yet...I hope it's 'yet'.

Let me fix it then.

Other than the romance gifts, what kind of gifts would any companions, give your characters, if they could.

Well, Ayang is a secret nerd, so I get the feeling she'd freak out if one of her friends gave her a holo of some math lectures or something. Like me IRL. :C


"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Taalbert's Avatar


Taalbert
05.24.2012 , 08:08 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Oh! Yes, and Corso gives you a custom blaster, Sparkles. Possibly the only combat-effective gift in the game. I didn't even want the man as a long-term partner and I still melted when he gave it to me. It's the only gift-from-an-ex I've ever kept, because I know it's completely irreplaceable.

That was just devastatingly sweet.
I actually really like the fact that Corso gives you a gift that is combat effective. Game needs more of this kind of stuff. I had completely forgotten about Andronikos giving me that sword, but its been months since I played my SI.
Rawr.

Ellyria's Avatar


Ellyria
05.24.2012 , 08:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JediElf View Post
*big blush*

I'm sorry guys, I forgot that companions actually do give you romance gifts. That's what I get, for pining after companions I can't have...yet...I hope it's 'yet'.

Let me fix it then.

Other than the romance gifts, what kind of gifts would any companions, give your characters, if they could.

Yes, our guys and gals are so sweet, sending us gifts... that I sent to other toons and have them gift to other companions. >.>

I'd love my guys to secretly have a custom outfit tailored for my gals.. take that clean or dirty, because it can be both.
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy
BioWare: Thanks for Theron Shan in KOTFE!
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
05.24.2012 , 08:11 PM | #17
LIs and beyond:
Corso would give you some kind of custom-made weapon. I could see it being pink, possibly bedazzled. And my smuggler would raise and eyebrow, and he'd get all "whaaaat? I think it's pretty."

Blizz would give you some awesomely cool gadget that he spent hours and hours designing and customizing just for you. He'd think through the tiniest details that you'd never even realize till he spent another hour pointing them out to you.

Gault wouldn't give you anything, but he'd insist on sharing his prized bottle of ridiculously expensive wine with you.

Mako would make some home-made card saying how much she loves being your friend: "we'll be BFFs forever!"

Torian would bring you a gorgeous fur throw made from some outrageously dangerous animal. And then insist on trying it out if you're together.

Tanno would drop some crazy amount of credits in your lap, say "your cut", and then leave you to wonder what con he pulled off this time.

And Aric, I think he would like to give you every lovely thing if he could, but until then he'd probably give you something really wonderful - like foot massages after a long day.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Crezelle's Avatar


Crezelle
05.24.2012 , 08:28 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Torian would bring you a gorgeous fur throw made from some outrageously dangerous animal. And then insist on trying it out if you're together.
.
i'd be up for that. on a side note; sleeping under a giant sheepskin rug is the warmest thing youll ever sleep under :3
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Kalterien's Avatar


Kalterien
05.24.2012 , 08:29 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
i'd be up for that. on a side note; sleeping under a giant sheepskin rug is the warmest thing youll ever sleep under :3
That or a Cathar.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

bright_ephemera's Avatar


bright_ephemera
05.24.2012 , 08:29 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Oh! Yes, and Corso gives you a custom blaster, Sparkles.
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinmonk View Post
...Sparkles?

And there is ANY doubt that Corso will be added as a Gay Option when they finally come out with the Gay Patch? XD
Well, I don't think he named it until after he decided it was for the player character. Or else he had a name in mind but discarded it when he decided to give it away. He isn't brilliant at symbolic gestures, but it was a sweet thought.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.