Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concept for Space - "Guild Fleets"

Mossesman
10.28.2012 , 11:40 AM | #21
Bump for an old idea
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

EnkiduNineEight
10.28.2012 , 02:56 PM | #22
You all may want to check my thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=530325

I had some suggestions on Guild fleet/capital ships and a PVP space.

Mossesman
10.28.2012 , 07:08 PM | #23
Im hoping to expand on this idea soonish. Maybe adding some new ships and talking about the space sectors.
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

vmikus
11.02.2012 , 11:19 AM | #24
Bump, need this too maintain interest in the game!
- Vanessaa
Sith Fashonista

Matelos
11.04.2012 , 01:33 PM | #25
I don't think it should be as easy as paying credits and having 10 guild members to start. It takes 12 members to have access to be able to buy guild banks.

Before something like this happens, BW should implement guild lvls (not sure if they have said there would be guild lvls in the future or not). EQ2 has a decent guild lvling model, in EQ2 you gain guild exp by killing some instance bosses, raid bosses always give exp and by doing repeatable city faction quests. There are other methods but these are the main ones people use. Higher the lvl of your guild, the more ships you can add to your fleet. This would give guilds something to work for and increase content without much effort.

But i love the idea and I think a guild fleet would be awesome. great idea and well planned out by the OP.

internaty
12.17.2012 , 03:57 PM | #26
I am going to point out some flaw's on this otherwise great idea.

First and this is very important.
Dont EVER let a single person be able to control a entire million credit's ship(or for that mather anything bigger then frighter(player ships)

While some might accauly have the self restaint i expect alot of joy ridding this ship be explotive guild members.
Forcing players to need a full crew just to use the ship is a far better option.

Second:
Instead of have a 100k easy to shoot down fighter/bombers in your docking bay have it as a parking space for the players there ship.

Also it might be a good idea to use the ships as guild halls.
And when using the ship(moving shooter repairing etc) you need a crew to run it(gunners, engineers, pilots, boarding parties)
Ofcourse no guild is big enought to forfill all these roles so you probely need npc or make operation where people control one deadly ship(always wanted to see what it was like as a ship crew)

Anyway this is my thoughts on the mather take it as you will
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.