Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On hold with CS phone support for an hour... and then they hung up on me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
On hold with CS phone support for an hour... and then they hung up on me

ChiaraT
12.18.2011 , 07:18 AM | #1
I called CS technical support and waited in queue for over an hour. I know that's nothing compared to some of the wait times people have reported over the last few days, but I got through and the rep asked me for my e-mail... I started to spell it out... He asks the same question, speaking over me.

He can't hear me.

I run to the main phone, pick that up, say "hello," he STILL can't hear me. I can hear myself through the cordless on the corded phone, so I'm thinking odds are good that it's a problem on his end and not mine. Called my old ISP and their annoying voice activated system heard me say "English" just fine, so it's definitely not a problem on my end.

Really... It's just negative experience after negative experience with SWTOR Customer Support.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

www.Wrath-Tor.com|www.Tormonger.com

renegadeimp
12.18.2011 , 07:19 AM | #2
as with any new and automated system, there are going to be bugs. Be patient and let them get fixed.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

HeyImTempzz
12.18.2011 , 07:21 AM | #3
im in the waiting libe now coming up to 1 hour... i just want the problems fixed -.-

Jist
12.18.2011 , 07:31 AM | #4
Join the rage and frustration crew here at SWTOR Customer Support forums.

Welcome have a seat grab some snacks and feel free to rant and rave until you feel better. Smashing things helps.....it really does. I made little toothpick voodoo dolls and imagined they were the morons responsible for the setup and hiring of Customer Support. Then I set them on fire and stomp them out while waiting in the queue on the phone....been at it all day. Been diconnected after 2 1/2 hours, 3 hours, 5 hours, and 1 1/2 hours. back in queue for more torture as of this post. It's great fun come on in.