Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

guild join application form

Kissakias
05.23.2012 , 03:38 PM | #1
When i was played Global Agenda, i see this ability and like it
A form that you add what you like to do in the game, what type of player are you, what times you play mostly, and such and you send it to a guild master of your choice
I think this ability will help a lot of guildless players out there to seek for a guild that fits to their needs
and of course with it we will see in general chat, lesser recruiting spams
LIKE A-Tab - Dye system (not SWTOR's)- Decorating - All items tradeable- full Cross faction chat/trade
HATE AC change - Gear Score - SWG BH system - Biolink on PickUp

HeavensAgent
05.23.2012 , 03:41 PM | #2
not that useful. It's very easy and common to lie on such forms when describing a guild, thereby invalidating the entire system.

Kissakias
05.23.2012 , 03:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavensAgent View Post
not that useful. It's very easy and common to lie on such forms when describing a guild, thereby invalidating the entire system.
oh and now the guild recruit spammers are saying the truth?
LIKE A-Tab - Dye system (not SWTOR's)- Decorating - All items tradeable- full Cross faction chat/trade

HeavensAgent
05.23.2012 , 04:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kissakias View Post
oh and now the guild recruit spammers are saying the truth?
Not saying they are. I'm saying the recommended action won't address anything, and as such is unneeded.

Kissakias
05.23.2012 , 06:38 PM | #5
Not saying they are. I'm saying the recommended action won't address anything, and as such is unneeded.
FYI it helped me to find a decent guild cuz from 5 that i seperated i send to all of them and my 1st was bad but my 2nd was what i was looking for
here i dont have any info, im guildless for 4 days and have no clue how many guilds are, which one need raid dps or tanks or healers, which ones are RP or pvp heavy, not even 1 info
im forced to stay in fleet not doing anything and waiting to some1 to spam for a recruitment for his guild? u kidding me?

HeavensAgent
05.23.2012 , 06:57 PM | #6
im forced to stay in fleet not doing anything and waiting to some1 to spam for a recruitment for his guild? u kidding me?
Or you could be a bit proactive about it. Rather than wait for recruitment spam, which is frowned upon anyway, announce over general you're looking for a guild. Specify what you're looking for, and wait for responses. Failing that, there's these forums, Google, and numerous fansites that support guild promotion.

An in-game interface would not add anything that is not already available to the community.

Kissakias
05.25.2012 , 12:46 PM | #7
Or you could be a bit proactive about it. Rather than wait for recruitment spam, which is frowned upon anyway, announce over general you're looking for a guild. Specify what you're looking for, and wait for responses. Failing that, there's these forums, Google, and numerous fansites that support guild promotion.

An in-game interface would not add anything that is not already available to the community.
i create a thread in this site that im looking for guild 2 weeks ago, nobody looking them
or sitting in fleet doing nothing and spam in the general chat over and over again as others? already general chat is too spammy
im not new MMO player and i see the benefits of the specific action that GA done, apparently u dont or u cant

HeavensAgent
05.25.2012 , 03:21 PM | #8
im not new MMO player and i see the benefits of the specific action that GA done, apparently u dont or u cant
this is going to seem harsh, and I imagine I shall be flamed for it, but I think it needs to be said: You may not be new, but you seem to lack experience.

You did the opposite of what you should have done on these forums; don't create a thread of your own, look at the threads that have been created by guilds looking for new members. Additionally, you should not need to spam in general chat. A single announcement when you log into the game is sufficient.

Quite frankly, your idea is worthless and reeks of the "give me what I want without any effort on my part" mentality that is destroying the MMORPG industry. I begin to suspect the true reason you cannot find a quality guild is that none will have you; if you cannot even be bothered to properly utilize the tools available to you in order to locate a guild, what can you actually contribute to a guild community as a member. I believe your issue is not with the game, but with you.

Kissakias
05.27.2012 , 01:47 PM | #9
this is going to seem harsh, and I imagine I shall be flamed for it, but I think it needs to be said: You may not be new, but you seem to lack experience.

You did the opposite of what you should have done on these forums; don't create a thread of your own, look at the threads that have been created by guilds looking for new members. Additionally, you should not need to spam in general chat. A single announcement when you log into the game is sufficient.

Quite frankly, your idea is worthless and reeks of the "give me what I want without any effort on my part" mentality that is destroying the MMORPG industry. I begin to suspect the true reason you cannot find a quality guild is that none will have you; if you cannot even be bothered to properly utilize the tools available to you in order to locate a guild, what can you actually contribute to a guild community as a member. I believe your issue is not with the game, but with you.
what i seek isnt possible to fit into 1 shout, and not all guilds watching or answering in guild requests since general chat isnt 100%
and of course need to spam more than one, and not to mention that many will put me on ignore for such spam anyway
believe what u want, many ppl worked with it and have expressed to the GA devs that is a brilliant idea
something that helping community isnt worthless
worthless u could say the LFG that they making, worthless and the legacy expansion or the already the game has.
because u dont need something by yourself doesnt mean is worthless

Kissakias
06.13.2012 , 05:55 PM | #10
darn with the transfers you dont see anything in general chat than guild recruits
so much spam