Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] How to Use SimulationCraft to Min-Max Your Character for Operations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[Guide] How to Use SimulationCraft to Min-Max Your Character for Operations

mzhou
05.24.2012 , 10:53 AM | #11
This is such an incredible guide. Now i can tell what the best relics, specs, and stat distributions are for me in a matter of seconds! Thank you so much.

DrizztDragonz
07.26.2012 , 04:16 PM | #12
I'm getting the following error message after I click the Import button from the Mr Robot screen:

Player Drizztd attempting to use stim of unknown type 'exotech_might'.

Simulation has been canceled during player setup! (thread=0)

I don't see where I even have that checked off on Mr Robot or in the options in SC. Can anyone tell me how to fix this error?
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f96618974c9cbb46.png
Drizztd - Sentinel
Nalfein - Sage
Wulfgarr - Guardian

KantOrMill
08.23.2013 , 12:05 AM | #13
I must be doing something wrong here, followed the directions correctly I believe. The simulation returns an optimal dps of 1793... I have been parsing for around 2600... Anyone else have an issue similar to this?

Knopik
08.23.2013 , 12:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KantOrMill View Post
I must be doing something wrong here, followed the directions correctly I believe. The simulation returns an optimal dps of 1793... I have been parsing for around 2600... Anyone else have an issue similar to this?
You necro'ed a year old post which was probably not updated for new gear?

KantOrMill
08.23.2013 , 12:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Knopik View Post
You necro'ed a year old post which was probably not updated for new gear?
Well the reason I tried it out was because a more recent post on gunslingers pointed me to it... Was just wondering if this was something that they are still supporting and I was doing something wrong, or if the program was dead.

dipstik
08.23.2013 , 03:52 PM | #16
only the sorc dps has been update, by korrig, when 2.0 hit. you ahve to download the newer version from their open source page though. really sad to see that none of the other specs have been udpated. i used to use this for heal min/maxing too.