The server transfer recruitment thread

cycao

So with server transfers coming I thought a thread is needed for servers that are in the middle, not dead but not heavily populated. I know on my servers forum there is talk about if we will be a source or destination and what actions we should take as we have a good community.

Lets keep this short and simple with some information on why people should choose your server.

Edited for guild information

Server:

Server type:

If you wish to include your guild or any others:

Estimate of current population:

How is your community:

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that:

Ill get this ball rolling.

Server:Vulkar Highway

Server type:PvP

If you wish to include your guild or any others:I'm currently guildless but some popular PvP guilds "Killed by Death" "Elite" "AoW" "Nexux" and some PvE "Catalyst" "Infamous" "Emperors Vangaurd"

Estimate of current population:On the Imperial fleet we can go from around 20-50 people on any given night.

How is your community:We have a great community, everyone gets along for the most part, imps and rebs get along well and have alts on both sides.

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that:The PvP on this server is great and others think the same. Everyone complains about queue times (can be 30 min but I know others have worse) but once you get passed that its a great time. We know players play styles the pubs have a public vent and there are intense games every night. PvE while I really don't partake we have very dedicated PvE guilds on the server some of them have high world ranks from what I can tell in general chat. If you like being part of a community I invite you to come check out our server and we look forward to bringing back to what our server once was.

Edited by cycao

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allegiance to: The Sith Empire

Server: US-Hedarr Soongh

Server Type: PVP - North America

Estimate of current population: 50+ Players on the Imperial Fleet in the evenings

How is our community: Competitive

Guild Website: NA-Gaming.com

Guild Recruitment Information: NA-Gaming.com/Recruitment

Guild Focus: Nightmare Mode Operations, Server First/World Ranked Progression, Min-Maxing & Theorycrafting

Age Limit: 18+

Nightmares Asylum is recruiting for a well-planned dream team of top raiders. We will be actively seeking out skilled players from other servers with the anticipation of a core raiding position with the guild once the server transfer service is available for Star Wars: The Old Republic. We are also open to discussion about guild mergers with guilds who have proven their ability to progress in a timely manner.

Nightmares Asylum is a Star Wars: The Old Republic competitive endgame Operation guild that was formed for the game in October 2011. The guildmaster of Nightmares Asylum is the former guildmaster of the well-known world ranked World of Warcraft raiding guild under the same name on US-Mannoroth. Yes, we are the real Nightmares Asylum. Our focus as a guild is plain and simple. Nightmares Asylum members kill bosses and collect their loot, fast. Our players consist of world ranked World of Warcraft raiders, former e-sports competitors, and seasoned min-maxers who have proven their experience. Our members have designed their characters from the ground up to master the mechanics and theorycraft of their role. The guild plans on dominating server first nightmare mode boss kills. While we are of course open to every other aspect of the game - player versus player, missions, crafting, socializing, role-playing - our sole priority is raid performance.

Operation Progress

February 2, 2012 - Tier One Clear (16 Player Nightmare) - 10/10 (US#5)

April 24, 2012 - Tier Two Clear (16 Player hard) - 4/4 (US#9)

Raidranks Guild Profile

If you are interested in securing a core group position in Nightmares Asylum and feel you meet our requirements and expectations, feel free to submit an application here.

Edited by Anomorn

Server: Bondar Crystal

Server type: PVP East

Estimate of current population: Haven't seen over 50 during peak times in months

How is your community: Quiet as a coffin. Nobody chats. If a wz actually pops, its the same elite die hards and we usually win. No economy, no requests for crafting. Mostly alts leveling.

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that:

Always solo q'd or with my ONE guildmate. Hard to find even 3 people to tackle heroics or dailies.

Server:Hidden Beks

Server type:PvE European - English

Estimate of current population:On the Republic fleet we can go from around 50 to 60 people on week nights, and slightly busier at weekends.

How is your community:The community seems OK. Not much hate in chat etc, but it could be better.

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: In my guild we mainly concentrate on PvE but the PvP side of the server is active. Again, it could be better and waiting times are a little long for WZ's. Its usually 'easyish' to find a PvE group, but again the server is in that middle ground where although its not bad, its still not great.

Edited by rieko

Please read the original post and stick to the topic. Spamming guild recruitment is just going to make this thread impossible to read, making it and your guild recruitment post pointless since no one will read them. Since guild recruitment is pertinent to this topic, go ahead and post a link to a recruitment page, but don't clutter this important thread up with garbage.

Anomorn, thank you very much for editing your response to fit this thread. :)

Edited by finelinebob
Problem fixed

We have held the line on Vulkar Highway for 6 months. We are a strong 50 Repubs on every night.

Time to honor the old alliances! The walls of Helm's Deep have never fallen. I will look to the East on the third, fourth or whatever many days BW takes to give us server transfers. Hope to see you there.

Remember VULKAR HIGHWAY when transfers come! We will HOLD THE LINE to the end!!

Edited by LancelotOC

Server: The Shadowlands

Server type: PVE

If you wish to include your guild or any others: Multiple large guilds, many of them with a mission to provide a happy home for mature players who want to game with like-minded TOR players.

Estimate of current population: around #12 on a previously posted list of the Top 20 Servers as far as population goes.

How is your community: We have a good community, active players and there are quite a few guilds that get together for guild events(even cross-faction events--there were "pod races" last weekend.)

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: There seem to be quite a few guilds that run with more than one premade group for PvP and it seems as though plenty of people like getting into Ops.

Please if you're a mature gamer who is looking to join mature players we'd love to have you on The Shadowlands!!!

Edited by Gasrim

Server: Dreshdae Cantina

Server type:PVE

Some guilds on our Server include Paradigm, SVN, (Republic), and Nerfed, Jen Taral and Dark Sanctuary (Imperial)

Estimate of current population: On the Republic Side we have 35-50 at any given time. As many at 75-100 at peak times. I hear that the Imperial side is more heavily populated.

How is your community:As I saw someone else post above, we have a great community, everyone gets along for the most part, imps and rebs get along well, speak to each other in pvp, and have alts on both sides.

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: PVP is fun on this server with short ques and we have a clean General Chat (meaning very few if any trolls) at least on the Republic side. We'd LOVE to see our server population swell again. Please consider Dresdae Cantina as a PVE destination when transfers open up.

Edited by KalebGrayson

Server: The Shadowlands

If you wish to include your guild or any others: There are several large guilds on both sides. The overwhelming majority of which are full of mature, awesome people.

Estimate of current population: Some nights there are over 100 in fleet, and others we sit around 60-70. Would I like it to be a higher number? Heck yeah, but when I read some of the posts about people on the dead servers, I'm really glad I stuck with The Shadowlands through the queue times at launch.

How is your community: A, wait for it. . . .MAZING. I know we had an absolute blast with the plague event, like posted above we just had a cross faction podrace. Asking questions in general chat does not usually bring down a rain of fire, there may be a couple snarky remarks but no question goes unanswered ;)

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: I know many of the guilds have OPs teams, very often see pick-ups forming in fleet for HMFPs and OPs, PVP is an absolute blast, several premades on both sides and plenty of solo folx.

Server: Wound in The Force

Server type: PvP ( West Coast )

Estimate of current population: : 40 - 60 Republic level fifties at peak. ( 7pm PDT )

How is your community: : Highly competitive PvP and PvE

Even post 1.2 Wound in the Force had great depth in raiding guilds ( eight guilds were clearing EC content ). On top of that very few servers in SWTOR have this combination of competitive progression guilds and also high level PvP premade guilds.

Some of the progression - Explosive Conflict Raidranks

16 man Hardmode : Working As Intended - US 6th, World 8th

8 man Hardmode : Mors Certa - US 12th , World 20th

16 man Story : Working As Intended - US 2nd , World 4th

16 man Story : The Ninth Legion US 6th , World 10th

The community is great and plenty of intra-guild que's & collaboration on daily basis. Multiple strong premades on both factions are eagerly waiting for ranked warzones. We welcome guilds and individuals to join this competitive environment.

The server is best suited for West Coast timing. The periods from 3 pm - 11 pm PDT ( Los Angelas time ) are great for level 50's. For my guild it peaks at 7pm PDT daily where 12 of us will be on running various premades. In May during peak stretch there would be anywhere from 40 - 60 level fifties on Republic side engaged in various activities. This usually give us two or three concurrent war-zones. Pops take about 5 - 15 min's for 4 man group during this time and usually quicker for solo. For me personally that came out to 30 warzones in ~ 15 hours of login-time over 3 days.

Sample of PvP on this server.

Remedy I , II, III and Sorc guide

Valor 87 Concealment Operative 1.2 PVP by Vyel

Kills by Proxy - Operative PVP Healing Video

Voyle Nounverber - Darkness Assassin

Noxx Hord - Multi spec Death

Madball Veng Jug PvP Teaser

Edited by Stovokor

Server: Gauntlet of Kressh

Server type: PVE West Coast

If you wish to include your guild or any others: 3 Major Active Guilds, listed alphabetically: Empire: GRBU, Sith Supremacy, The Society; Republic: Banana Republic, Phalanx, Reason

Estimate of current population: Generally in top 20 US servers. Fleet averages 40-50, subtracting PVP queues

How is your community: Divided. On Republic side, the guilds are very competitive with one another and do not help/interact much. Imperial side I have less experience with. Reason is the top endgame Republic guild right now for HM ops.

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: Plenty of groups still running ops and HM at 50, plenty of PVP queues on both sides at <50 and 50. PVP tends to be an embarrassment to Republic side as top PVPers have mostly left or don't PVP anymore.

Server: Dreshdae Cantina

Server type:PVE

Some guilds on our Server include Paradigm, SVN, (Republic), and Nerfed, Jen Taral and Dark Sanctuary (Imperial)

Estimate of current population: On the Republic Side we have 35-50 at any given time. As many at 75-100 at peak times. I hear that the Imperial side is more heavily populated.

How is your community:As I saw someone else post above, we have a great community, everyone gets along for the most part, imps and rebs get along well, speak to each other in pvp, and have alts on both sides.

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: PVP is fun on this server with short ques and we have a clean General Chat (meaning very few if any trolls) at least on the Republic side. We'd LOVE to see our server population swell again. Please consider Dresdae Cantina as a PVE destination when transfers open up.

Seconded for Dreshdae Cantina. I have chars on both sides (mains on Imp) and the Imp side does seem a little more heavily populated. Decent pop on both sides though.

Server: Mask of Nihilus

Server type: PvE U.S. West Coast

Estimate of peak populations: Imperial - 50 to 75 on fleet (groups going in & out of OPS, HMs & FPs), planets about 15 to 20. Republic is between ½ to ⅔ of that.

Community: 1st day early access server that went from heavy following 1.2 (200+ in fleet) to "who farted?" when D3 released, but players are slowly returning. The community has always been tight & is still active for its size. Chat is filled with trades, LFGs and occasional world boss pugs. The GTN is a money maker.

General information: PvP is popular (more information & banter can be found on the server's Facebook page.) PvE is active and grouping is rarely a chore.

Edited by GalacticKegger

Server: Keller's Void

Server type: PvE

If you wish to include your guild or any others: My guild is Gray Council. Other guilds on my server are GAF, RedFive, Starsider, Prime Defense, Diamond Club (Republic) and Vengeful Malice, Sanguine Blades, and GAF Empire (Empire)

Estimate of current population: Average of 50 to 75 players on the fleet at prime time. Have taken a hit from Diablo.

How is your community: The Republic Community is great. Most of the republic guilds are friendly to each other, raid together. The PvP community is friendly and competitive. Relatively mature server with the exception of the notorious troll Sifumaster. If you ever talk to someone from KV, they now who Sifumaster is and can tell you all about him. ;)

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: Before Ilum PvP was taken out of the game, our guild scored remarkably high in all metrics that were used to guage participation by both factions. We were the most balanced faction server and had the highest rates of participation by both factions. I think that speaks to the competitive nature of our PvP community. Both factions are very balanced.

Ilum stats: http://dulfy.net/2012/02/24/some-numerical-population-data-for-swtor-servers/

Edited by LKaras

If you wish to include your guild or any others: My guild is Gray Council. Other guilds on my server are GAF, RedFive, Starsider, Prime Defense, Diamond Club (Republic) and Vengeful Malice, Sanguine Blades, and GAF Empire (Empire)

Estimate of current population: Average of 50 to 75 players on the fleet at prime time. Have taken a hit from Diablo.

How is your community: The Republic Community is great. Most of the republic guilds are friendly to each other, raid together. The PvP community is friendly and competitive. Relatively mature server with the exception of the notorious troll Sifumaster. If you ever talk to someone from KV, they now who Sifumaster is and can tell you all about him. ;)

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: Before Ilum PvP was taken out of the game, our guild scored remarkably high in all metrics that were used to guage participation by both factions. We were the most balanced faction server and had the highest rates of participation by both factions. I think that speaks to the competitive nature of our PvP community. Both factions are very balanced.

Ilum stats: http://dulfy.net/2012/02/24/some-numerical-population-data-for-swtor-servers/

Hello I'm more of a PvP players and I'd like to add that our server has a LOT of skilled players. Some of them are playing Diablo 3, other waiting for ranked WZ but it's like that everywhere I suppose but overall we still have good players joining WZ. I'd say the community on the server is awesome which is obviously why we are trying to get people to come on Keller's Void.

What Karas said is all right but I would add to that 2 things. Our server doesn't have a lot of guildless players, I think a lot of pre-launch guilds were put on this server which lead naturally to a good community and many strong players. This also mean there aren't many clueless pug, but even people with a guild often solo queue. Our server isn't dominated by premade although Starsider was dreaded by PUG everywhere for consistently running solid premades. Anyway, in comparison to Ajunta Pall, where there is a ton of guildless/clueless(trying not to generalized here) players, Keller's Void has a solid average PvPer. Btw Ajunta Pall is a super good server too, but I won't advertise for it here cause I'm for Keller's Void, I'll leave that to other people :)

Finally the Empire side has a dedicated PvP guild named Evil Rejects(used to be name Evil Bastards but they were forced to change it, I don't know why, maybe bioware thought the name was offensive). Their players are all decent to very good. And there is Abbadon which, from my understanding, is a guild of players who both do high end PvE and PvP. Big guild and very solid all around, they have a lot of the top PvPers along with Evil Bastards and Vengeful Malice. My guild is very small nowadays, but if canadian french players want a place where to speak french, we will recruit almost anyone(name : La Règle des Deux). Finishing the list on the top of my head, Seldom Sober is a medium sized guild with nice and mature people.

EDIT : While I think about it... our server people also love to run 4v4 tournaments and things like that and I personally do ridiculous stuff like giving 300k to people beating me in a Bo5 duel, lot of friendly competition all in good fun!

Edited by Dhrasur

Also from Keller's Void but empire side. illy summed it up well. It's a descent community that was hit hard by D3. PVE progression is good on both sides as well as many geared pvp'ers that play in grps of 4/8. Tons of guilds to get into whether you want to pvp,pve, lvl alts etc.

Edited by EliteLX

Server: Sanctum of the Exalted

Server type: RP-PvE US EST

The Thirteenth Legion http://www.thethirteenthlegion.torportal.com

Also, we have many more large and active guilds, check us out at...

http://www.sanctumoftheexalted.enjin.com

Estimate of current population:

600-1000 logged in players during peak hours. This isn't a guess, this is a hard number. I've been who-ing the population for months.

Data: go to http://www.thethirteenthlegion.torportal.com click SURVEY on the yop right of the nav bar, follow the link to the data.

We have very even Rep/Imp balance, about 600-1000 people on during peak hours, and about 30% of our pop are level 50 characters. Link to graph here.

Level 50 Class breakdown

How is your community:

Active and friendly!

Check our server FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/359245180777088/

Check our server Forums:

http://www.sanctumoftheexalted.enjin.com/

Check us out on the SWTOR Forums:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=325

Again, try our server forums or FB page. Also, try the Ideal Guild Quiz and set your server as Sanctum and see which guilds are the best match for your playstyle.

http://www.tortoolbox.com/quiz

Paige

Server: Sith Meditation Sphere

If you wish to include your guild or any others: Officer of UMBRA

Estimate of current population: 60-70 on Imperial Fleet during peaktimes (After D3 launch)

How is your community: Have had great experience with the existing community with very few incidents of immature players.

General information like finding groups to PvP with, Finding groups for PvE and things like that: Most queues for PVP on Imperial side have been rather quick, at least in the 10-49 range. I mainly run with guildies for Flashpoints and Operations so have had no issues what so ever getting a group.

Also, UMBRA hosts many social events that are often open to the community. Many of these events include datacron hunts, and world bosses; as well as other social activies. Such as hide and seek on tatooine and speeder races.