Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR: save this game!

Omega-one
05.23.2012 , 03:49 AM | #1
Bioware, hurry up or you will lose us all, believe me we are as fickle as the next. PvP needs updated, cross server ques needed now, server pop is destroying the urge to play the game. Take this great shell you have, listen to your player base, and make things happen.

if not...i guess i will just be a fickle as the last guy. (good advertising gets me everytime...)
OMEGA-ONE
Quiet Professional

CaptFalc
05.23.2012 , 04:53 AM | #2
It needs addressing, i'm struggling to come up with reasons to play your game.

The_Brick
05.23.2012 , 06:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega-one View Post
Bioware, hurry up or you will lose us all, believe me we are as fickle as the next. PvP needs updated, cross server ques needed now, server pop is destroying the urge to play the game. Take this great shell you have, listen to your player base, and make things happen.

if not...i guess i will just be a fickle as the last guy. (good advertising gets me everytime...)
Just transfer to a populated server as soon as possible. Of all the things I've had a problem with in the game, queues haven't been one of them.

Oscibi
05.23.2012 , 06:29 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Brick View Post
Just transfer to a populated server as soon as possible. Of all the things I've had a problem with in the game, queues haven't been one of them.
Do you have an eta on transfers? all i have seen is all fluff and no actual date.
JediDuckling
this is how you play a pyrotech find your target, throw the bomb you get from unlocking at 31 points in pyrotech, grapple, flame burst, rail shot, Dead target.

Gronkaarr
05.23.2012 , 07:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Oscibi View Post
Do you have an eta on transfers? all i have seen is all fluff and no actual date.
"early summer"

is that not clear enough?

shefdawg
05.23.2012 , 07:51 AM | #6
This is Lasiak from wound in the force server....not sure what you guys are talking about but we seem to have no problems queing in the evening....If your looking for a transger our doors are open or just want to reroll. My guild Rolls ops on a regular basis and does Hms by the handfuls and we always have at least 5 people on in guild. Not sure what all the complaining is about... as for your cross server idea i think that is a dumb point and has been a proven failure in trash games like WOW... or should i say Roger rabbit( at least that is the cartoon i felt like i was playing when i did play that sad excuse for a game)....Sorry you did not pick a good server to start off with. but wound in the force is the BOMB....come visit us.

Oscibi
05.23.2012 , 08:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Gronkaarr View Post
"early summer"

is that not clear enough?
I was hoping you would make it a litter clearer like saying
Soon!
or Soon after soon!
Early soon
It will Certainly be pretty soon
JediDuckling
this is how you play a pyrotech find your target, throw the bomb you get from unlocking at 31 points in pyrotech, grapple, flame burst, rail shot, Dead target.

Oscibi
05.23.2012 , 08:20 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by shefdawg View Post
This is Lasiak from wound in the force server....not sure what you guys are talking about but we seem to have no problems queing in the evening....If your looking for a transger our doors are open or just want to reroll. My guild Rolls ops on a regular basis and does Hms by the handfuls and we always have at least 5 people on in guild. Not sure what all the complaining is about... as for your cross server idea i think that is a dumb point and has been a proven failure in trash games like WOW... or should i say Roger rabbit( at least that is the cartoon i felt like i was playing when i did play that sad excuse for a game)....Sorry you did not pick a good server to start off with. but wound in the force is the BOMB....come visit us.
Thats fantastic for you, but for the other 1.3 million people on the other 1.8 million Dead severs that they thought they needed And who Cba to reroll - esp when they havent been very clear on the transfers and how it will work. Need a bit of incentive really
JediDuckling

_Zhatan_
05.23.2012 , 08:21 AM | #9
soon™

mikedee
05.23.2012 , 09:12 AM | #10
Not soon enough
Kinrath Spider ----------------------------->The Fatman
Michael - Sage ---------------------------->Mike'Dee - Sage
Tebow - Guardian -------------------------> Timmy'Tebow - Guardian