Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CE - no goodies :(

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

konrathai
12.18.2011 , 06:38 AM | #1
Hi all
Ok i bought the CE addition of SWtoR and have logged on and played - but i have yet to recieve any CE stuff.

I think i need the VIP club band so i can visit the CE vendor within the imperial fleet (which im told comes via mail - i have not recieved anything)

Anyone else not recieved there goodies ???

there does appear to be a sync problem on my account so im hoping on the 20th i might get the CE goodies owed to me

But any idea (bar another 3 hr wait to speak to EA CS) would be greatful.

TC

Moomintrollop
12.18.2011 , 06:44 AM | #2
I am also lacking the code to get the Digital Deluxe goodies, so far.. I have seen only one STAP, so I wonder if the codes for the bonus unlocks haven't all been sent. I'm hoping that they will at least go out on the 20th

I raised a support ticket yesterday to ask about this, but received no response yet.

Pilsnerex
12.18.2011 , 06:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Moomintrollop View Post
I am also lacking the code to get the Digital Deluxe goodies, so far.. I have seen only one STAP, so I wonder if the codes for the bonus unlocks haven't all been sent. I'm hoping that they will at least go out on the 20th

I raised a support ticket yesterday to ask about this, but received no response yet.
The cd-key unlocks the items,if youve put the DDE cd-key in your account it should have all been emailed to you,got mine a few days ago and logged in a few characters to check but all have them in mail.

Have you applied your key code for the DDE version? I only ask as one guy im my guild assumed that as he bought from origin it would auto update his account and make active,he went to origins site,found his code key,apllied,logged off and on and it was in his mailbox.
The Guardians Of Power
Part of the TGoP http://www.tgop.co.uk
The Guardians of Peace: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/4213/guardians-peace
The Guardians of Power: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/85936/guardians-power

Mallian
12.18.2011 , 07:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by konrathai View Post
Hi all
Ok i bought the CE addition of SWtoR and have logged on and played - but i have yet to recieve any CE stuff.

I think i need the VIP club band so i can visit the CE vendor within the imperial fleet (which im told comes via mail - i have not recieved anything)

Anyone else not recieved there goodies ???

there does appear to be a sync problem on my account so im hoping on the 20th i might get the CE goodies owed to me

But any idea (bar another 3 hr wait to speak to EA CS) would be greatful.

TC

After you register your code on the website, you should automaticly recieve a mail ingame with your items. There may not be a notification that you have a new mail, so I suggest checking the mailbox to see if anything is in there.

In other cases, some people have not recieved their items until the next day. You may need some patience on this one.
The Progenitor
Founder and loyal subscriber

Xaryell
12.18.2011 , 08:50 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings,

After you enter your Product code, you will receive your relevant in-game items through in-game mail. Please be aware that the mail can take up to 24 hours to be delivered.

I hope this answers your question.

Xaryell | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support