Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

15 Black Hole Comms a day from Daily LFG Quests


Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
05.23.2012 , 01:09 AM | #11
This is true, I just saw it myself. Keep in mind that since Ops have a weekly lockout, you can't get 15 Black Hole Comms everyday but you can get 10 Black Hole comms daily if you do random T1+T2 HM FPs. Keep in mind what you see in the video is just a preview and may not make it to the find build

See this image for proof.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...ailyrewars.jpg

alifaraaz's Avatar


alifaraaz
05.23.2012 , 03:46 AM | #12
Even though there's no new raid with 1.3 I think its reasonable. Good way of gearing people up quicker if they are willing to put in the extra time.

Also I couldn't see in detail - but it appears like you forfeit the daily reward by unselecting any FP (i.e no longer making it any random fo) I wonder what this will mean for Ops that you're locked out to.

I also wonder if you get the reward if like 3 guild members qeue together and get 1 random guy, or if IRS only awarded for joining a random FP with a totally random group.

I guess well find out soon. If it is only for totally random I think that's good too. Good way to make people group with randoms thus meeting new players.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

uniz's Avatar


uniz
05.23.2012 , 08:26 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
Even though there's no new raid with 1.3 I think its reasonable. Good way of gearing people up quicker if they are willing to put in the extra time.

Also I couldn't see in detail - but it appears like you forfeit the daily reward by unselecting any FP (i.e no longer making it any random fo) I wonder what this will mean for Ops that you're locked out to.

I also wonder if you get the reward if like 3 guild members qeue together and get 1 random guy, or if IRS only awarded for joining a random FP with a totally random group.

I guess well find out soon. If it is only for totally random I think that's good too. Good way to make people group with randoms thus meeting new players.
should get them either way. otherwise getting a fourth would be next to impossible. and making guild groups a thing of the past.

WillHolmes's Avatar


WillHolmes
05.23.2012 , 12:46 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sasturm View Post
If you watch the 1.3 preview video with Ohlen, you will see that by completing the Tier 1 daily, Tier 2 daily, and the Story Mode LFops daily, you can get 15 Black Hole coms per day. 105 coms per week, if you were to do each of these on a daily basis.

If you add the existing ways of getting commendations a week (86), you are looking at almost 200 Commendations a week.

Full Black Hole set is 495 coms.

Time to gear up alts.

works for me considering im going to need like 6 pairs of boots for the enhancement.

-Nengtaka's Avatar


-Nengtaka
07.10.2012 , 11:51 PM | #15
Um..... No you can't.
First of all, the Tier 1 Flashpoints and the Tier 2 Flashpoints share a bonus, so if you do False Emperor HM using the group finder, you get your 5 BH comms, you can't get 5 more for doing Lost Island HM.
And you can only queue for 2 ops a week, so it's not 15 comms a day. It would be 10, 10, 5, 5, 5 ,5, 5 which adds up to 45 a week.
~COLLECTORS EDITION VIP~

Karasuko's Avatar


Karasuko
07.11.2012 , 12:56 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by -Nengtaka View Post
Um..... No you can't.
First of all, the Tier 1 Flashpoints and the Tier 2 Flashpoints share a bonus, so if you do False Emperor HM using the group finder, you get your 5 BH comms, you can't get 5 more for doing Lost Island HM.
And you can only queue for 2 ops a week, so it's not 15 comms a day. It would be 10, 10, 5, 5, 5 ,5, 5 which adds up to 45 a week.
Ding ding ding we ahve a winner!!!

-Nengtaka's Avatar


-Nengtaka
07.11.2012 , 01:51 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
This is true, I just saw it myself. Keep in mind that since Ops have a weekly lockout, you can't get 15 Black Hole Comms everyday but you can get 10 Black Hole comms daily if you do random T1+T2 HM FPs. Keep in mind what you see in the video is just a preview and may not make it to the find build

See this image for proof.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...ailyrewars.jpg
That "proof" just shows that the dailies are available, not how the Tier 1 and Tier 2 HM dailies are connected.
Don't believe anything you see on the internet until you try it.
~COLLECTORS EDITION VIP~

TyeWebb's Avatar


TyeWebb
07.11.2012 , 02:07 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by -Nengtaka View Post
Um..... No you can't.
First of all, the Tier 1 Flashpoints and the Tier 2 Flashpoints share a bonus, so if you do False Emperor HM using the group finder, you get your 5 BH comms, you can't get 5 more for doing Lost Island HM.
And you can only queue for 2 ops a week, so it's not 15 comms a day. It would be 10, 10, 5, 5, 5 ,5, 5 which adds up to 45 a week.
Thank the heavens you showed up to settle this debate which has been raging on for months. Check the dates and understand the context of posts before you reply to them trying to come across as the answer guy. Hopefully they just close this thread so another genius like you doesn't show up in 2 more months to bring it back from the dead.

-Nengtaka's Avatar


-Nengtaka
07.11.2012 , 02:31 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TyeWebb View Post
Thank the heavens you showed up to settle this debate which has been raging on for months. Check the dates and understand the context of posts before you reply to them trying to come across as the answer guy. Hopefully they just close this thread so another genius like you doesn't show up in 2 more months to bring it back from the dead.
The only answer I saw was "Yes! Here's my proof" answers.
I settled the debate so if anyone had to look here to see what the answer was, it's there.
~COLLECTORS EDITION VIP~

Twickers's Avatar


Twickers
07.11.2012 , 03:18 AM | #20
And so as usual people rush to conclusions without doing the proper research, what a shock