Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifce] White saber crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifce] White saber crystal

swiftdh
12.18.2011 , 06:31 AM | #1
anyone know what level of artifce you need to make aWhite Proficient Crystal ? acording to Torhead the skill requirement is 24 but i dont think its right
Wipeout
Sith Assassin
estblished since day 1

katocagen
12.18.2011 , 06:37 AM | #2
that is the crystal i found this morning. Looks just like that. I have that crystal in my inventory. I believe its called "Bondar crystal". received that similar crystal this morning.

swiftdh
12.18.2011 , 06:40 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by katocagen View Post
that is the crystal i found this morning. Looks just like that. I have that crystal in my inventory. So it does exist.
screenshot it, or it didnt happen
Wipeout
Sith Assassin
estblished since day 1

Slaign
12.18.2011 , 06:45 AM | #4
First: The level 23 requirement is character level, not skill level.

Second: Demanding screenshots to backup information is not a good way to get people to be willing to help you. We have no reason to lie to you, so take the information we are willing provide to you, or don't bother asking.

swiftdh
12.18.2011 , 06:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Slaign View Post
First: The level 23 requirement is character level, not skill level.

Second: Demanding screenshots to backup information is not a good way to get people to be willing to help you. We have no reason to lie to you, so take the information we are willing provide to you, or don't bother asking.
Frist: Item level: 24, Req level 23

Second: people on these forums lie about everything and anything, if i ask for a screenshot i see no reason why unless its complete BS. also **** dont have anything nice to say dont bother replying to the post. asking where to get it and if it actually exsists in-game it kinda does some some level require proof

edit: if anyone can post a Screenshot & some info as to where/how you got the Crystal id be greatful, thanks
Wipeout
Sith Assassin
estblished since day 1

katocagen
12.18.2011 , 06:59 AM | #6
i am trying to get a screnshot just to prove it. but i do have it. i just got a second batch again. So how do i screenshot. tried pressing screenshot no go. Little help please. And what folder will it go to.

VoxTheHero
12.18.2011 , 07:05 AM | #7
i am trying to get a screnshot just to prove it. but i do have it. i just got a second batch again. So how do i screenshot. tried pressing screenshot no go. Little help please. And what folder will it go to.
Print screen and paste into Paint. Save, then profit.
Squadron 367 Veteran
My DevArt
Karnel Fass: Jedi Guardian

Bigpoppanev
12.18.2011 , 07:07 AM | #8
He isn't lieing, he is just mistaken.

Bondor is not a color crystal, its a crafting crystal, you can't put it in your weapon, you use it to craft other things.

THE ONLY, craftable crystals(unless a raid drops a schematic)

ARE

Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange(at level 47, character level)
Magenta(around level 47 Character, with a rare schematic)

Anyone who says any other crystal color is craftable is lieing or mistaken.

Slaign
12.18.2011 , 07:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by swiftdh View Post
Frist: Item level: 24, Req level 23

Second: people on these forums lie about everything and anything, if i ask for a screenshot i see no reason why unless its complete BS. also **** dont have anything nice to say dont bother replying to the post. asking where to get it and if it actually exsists in-game it kinda does some some level require proof

edit: if anyone can post a Screenshot & some info as to where/how you got the Crystal id be greatful, thanks
1. Item level relates to the level of the stats on the item, not the skill requirement. Skill requirement is not listed anywhere on Torhead. In fact, the source is not listed at all, it may not even be a crafted gem.

2. He's not lying. He really did find a white Bondar Crystal. He is however confused about what you are looking for. Bondar Crystals are power crystals, crafting components that are not for color crystals. You would know this if oyu had tried searching Torhead.

And, no, you do not need a screenshot to prove someone is not lying to you. By reading what he said, you could have understood his misunderstanding. However, if he had said something like "I obtained the schematic for the White Proficient Crystal via Slicing, it requires 320 skill rating." you would have NO good reason to doubt him, as if you were well informed you would know that schematics do sometimes come from slicing, and the rest of the details sound plausible. (By the way, that's an example, not me trying to lie to you, that's not where it comes from, unless I'm lottery lucky.)

If you demand screenshots and proof from people trying to answer your questions, they have every right to tell you to find the answer your own damned self.

VoxTheHero
12.18.2011 , 07:25 AM | #10
Print screen and paste into Paint. Save, then profit.
Squadron 367 Veteran
My DevArt
Karnel Fass: Jedi Guardian