Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vector is getting creepy

bright_ephemera
05.22.2012 , 06:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
I know they continue to try to "woo" you but I thought the emails only come from saying yes to marriage. I said no to Quinn and the final "legacy" conversation was the generic non-romance one. I've also dismissed Quinn during the "i love you" conversation and he never proposes. No emails in either of those cases so it's definitely not all romances. I just put down Corso through his last 3 conversations love, proposal, and legacy. I guess we'll see if I get emails

I remember a while back there was a patch note that mentioned some people would get extra conversations even though they'd ended their relationships so it is possible just maybe not for all companions?
! Really? I turned Kaliyo down for marriage two weeks ago and got her letters right on schedule. Her legacy conversation was nonromantic, but then, she doesn't seem like the type to talk kids anyway.

It's a relief to hear that you can shake Quinn off.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
05.22.2012 , 06:11 PM | #12
Perhaps Quinn is the only true gentleman

bright_ephemera
05.22.2012 , 06:13 PM | #13
I just died laughing.

And am posting this posthumously.

If Quinn is our paragon of gentlemanly behavior...why aren't we all dead by now?
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
05.22.2012 , 06:17 PM | #14
You have a point. Maybe he's the only one scared enough to take no for an answer. He is happy to just be alive on the ship. Anyway back to Vector. I'm tempted to run an experimental romance where I say no to Vector. This will be very difficult because I love my bug man, does anyone know which conversation actually starts his romance track?

JediElf
05.22.2012 , 09:18 PM | #15
I think so.
Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

Kalterien
05.22.2012 , 09:27 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I just died laughing.

And am posting this posthumously.

If Quinn is our paragon of gentlemanly behavior...why aren't we all dead by now?
We're sooooo screwed if this is the case.

I can't stop laughing at this, and my husband is giving me strange looks.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.