Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Date Night!

Ismaire
05.21.2012 , 06:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalterien View Post
No, no, you're not the only one... I think that Galaxy Map has seen a fair amount of "action" on my SW ship....
LOL, I think the exact same thing. That, and the captain's chair...

Crezelle
05.21.2012 , 06:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismaire View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that when you send all your other companions off on missions, you and your love interest are spending time alone on the ship together? (Or some cases, spending time together in every room of the ship... *cough*)
nope
*just sent out the crew, minus vector, and logged crez off sitting on her bed >.>*
hell, we honeymooned on belsavis.... kinda fun sneaking off into empty jail cells

and poor lokin..if he knew what we did on his lab tables and in his kolto tanks...
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Celacia
05.21.2012 , 06:53 PM | #13
Pretty much every time my BH takes her boything out on a job it is date night. She gets, um, excited when she gets to shoot people and set them on fire.

Kalterien
05.21.2012 , 06:58 PM | #14
Granted, on my SW's ship, it's only when Quinn's off duty... Man's gotta get a full work day in apparently...

Sidenote:
FemTrooper and Aric: I can see them finally hitting up that restaurant he mentions in one of his letters.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

Ranadiel_Marius
05.21.2012 , 07:01 PM | #15
Am I the only one who thinks that when you send all your other companions off on missions, you and your love interest are spending time alone on the ship together? (Or some cases, spending time together in every room of the ship... *cough*)
Considering that some of the romancable comapnions such as Elara have conversions where they send the other crew members off the ship to do stuff so the two of you can be alone, I think the developers had this in mind as well.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

bright_ephemera
05.21.2012 , 07:02 PM | #16
No, no, you're not the only one... I think that Galaxy Map has seen a fair amount of "action" on my SW ship....
Entirely true!

FemInquisitor, Talos Drellik (you know you want to) - Special Sith-only-access pass to some restricted wings of Naga Sadow's tomb. He would be on cloud nine. I think seeing his sheer happiness would fully offset the fact that the Inquisitor won't get laid that night. (Unless she physically pries him off the nearest ancient Sith statue to drag him back to the ship.)

FemWarrior, Quinn - Similarly, special access to someplace like the top observation deck of the Citadel tower. Isn't that restricted unless you're on official Sith business? Yup. My Sith Business is giving you a good meal with the best possible view of the city. Come on.

Male Agent, Kaliyo - Drinks and dancing. Drinks extracted from the private reserve of the greatest crime lord on whatever planet we're on. Music courtesy of the crime lord's estate's sound system. Dancing done in the nicest room we can find once we've finished gunning down the guards.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Crezelle
05.21.2012 , 07:11 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Considering that some of the romancable comapnions such as Elara have conversions where they send the other crew members off the ship to do stuff so the two of you can be alone, I think the developers had this in mind as well.
makes sense to have everyone out when you shut off the gravity generators >:3
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

elliotcat
05.21.2012 , 07:14 PM | #18
My little tauntaun pet jumped up on the galaxy map during a ftb scene once. It was awkward.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Kalterien
05.21.2012 , 07:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
My little tauntaun pet jumped up on the galaxy map during a ftb scene once. It was awkward.
Yeah... pets are annoying that way.... It's like they're trying to get your attention at the most inopportune times. Needless to say, it doesn't usually end well when a pet is being annoying when my SW is getting it on.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

Ismaire
05.21.2012 , 07:43 PM | #20
Granted, on my SW's ship, it's only when Quinn's off duty... Man's gotta get a full work day in apparently... :D
I always picture my fem!Warrior having to Force Pull the datapad out of Quinn's hands before he takes the hint to stop working, and relax once in a while. (Of course, her idea of relaxation might not be his...)

Yeah... pets are annoying that way.... It's like they're trying to get your attention at the most inopportune times. Needless to say, it doesn't usually end well when a pet is being annoying when my SW is getting it on.
Hey, there's another excuse to get rid of excess companions when you want alone time with your love interest... "Take my Orokeet for a walk... NOW." XD (And you know how pets love to stare during such awkward moments...)