Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Date Night!

iamthehoyden
05.21.2012 , 05:59 PM | #1
Alrighty, it's pretty clear there are a lot of inventive minds here that probably spend way too much time thinking about their companions. Not that I would know anything about that So what would be some great date nights for the various pairs? Current in-game locations, potential new places...etc etc....

F!Smug & Corso - A night out dancing, definitely. Some little hole in the wall.
F!Troop & Aric - I want a night in, gosh darn it!! And more FTB time!!
F!Troop & Aric - And a night out to the Dealer's Den to sample some whiskey.
F!BH & Torian - Hunting expedition on the wild tundra of Hoth followed by some Mandalorian home cooking.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Crezelle
05.21.2012 , 06:02 PM | #2
smug and corso.... any bar with a mechanical bull
agent and vector - a shuttle to the middle of nowhere, beautiful natural landscape, stargazing, and nobody else around for miles
hunter and torian - hunting, definately. also a little sparring
blizz- anywhere blizz takes you will be magic
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Ranadiel_Marius
05.21.2012 , 06:23 PM | #3
Alright so I guess I can come up with some for the romances I have done.

JK & Kira- JK's ship.....this couple really doesn't need any other location >.>
SW & Vette- I really have no ideas with this one. I just have trouble visualizing this pairing even with my LS SW. x_x
JC & Nadia- I feel like they would go to a museum and then stare up the stars at a park while discussing philosophy.
SI & Ashara- A romantic picnic on Tython likely followed by running for their lives when a Jedi happens upon them.
RT & Elara- Trooper dragged to the medical seminar that Elara mentions in one of her post-romance emails followed by a fancy dinner at one of Coruscant's fancier restraunts.
BH & Mako- Sadly not far enough along yet to get a good feel for this one yet.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Roodbot
05.21.2012 , 06:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
SI & Ashara- A romantic picnic on Tython likely followed by running for their lives when a Jedi happens upon them.
I laughed out loud. They so would.
Once you go tank, you never go back!

Wolfninjajedi
05.21.2012 , 06:29 PM | #5
SW & Vette- I really have no ideas with this one. I just have trouble visualizing this pairing even with my LS SW.
Gambling or dancing.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Crezelle
05.21.2012 , 06:29 PM | #6
i'd say a nice picnic with vector... but..well..ants and all that... he'd insist they shared thier food with the ants >.>
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

elliotcat
05.21.2012 , 06:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
i'd say a nice picnic with vector... but..well..ants and all that... he'd insist they shared thier food with the ants >.>
lmao...I haven't even met Vector yet and this made me giggle.

Personally, I just want to be able to have a girls' night with Risha and Akaavi. We can get girly drinks and talk about emotions!

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Ismaire
05.21.2012 , 06:37 PM | #8
JK & Kira- JK's ship.....this couple really doesn't need any other location >.>
Am I the only one who thinks that when you send all your other companions off on missions, you and your love interest are spending time alone on the ship together? (Or some cases, spending time together in every room of the ship... *cough*)

elliotcat
05.21.2012 , 06:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismaire View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that when you send all your other companions off on missions, you and your love interest are spending time alone on the ship together? (Or some cases, spending time together in every room of the ship... *cough*)
No you are not.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Kalterien
05.21.2012 , 06:39 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismaire View Post
No, no, you're not the only one... I think that Galaxy Map has seen a fair amount of "action" on my SW ship....
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.