Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transfer News

Eszi
05.21.2012 , 10:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Trollware/Trolling Arts
Soon™
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Frostyforce
05.21.2012 , 10:48 AM | #22
"more news soon" is just as useless as "early summer"
Sometimes I like to cover myself in peanut butter, hop in the washing machine, and pretend I'm a bear.

Drakkip
05.21.2012 , 10:48 AM | #23
I've come to believe that "soon" is like.... there will be another ice age... "soon" The sun will wink out of existence... "soon" an announcement on when server transfers will be coming "soon"

We can't even get a firm date of when the announcement about when it might happen will be.... I couldn't imagine being that vague with clients in my business.
Griefers:
Quote:
Alfred Pennyworth: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn

Adderdin
05.21.2012 , 10:50 AM | #24
oh look another twitter...

Is it hard to make a post on the forums? Dont bioware employees have their accounts?
demotivators.despair.com/customerdisservicedemotivator.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vordy
Well great, then they dont have to fix this because you are leaving anyways....

Voidillusion
05.21.2012 , 10:52 AM | #25
Soon as in any moment from now we might get some information from the possibility of a optional tool maybe deployed sometime during early summer from most likely this year.

Holden_Dissent
05.21.2012 , 10:53 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Adderdin View Post
oh look another twitter...

Is it hard to make a post on the forums? Dont bioware employees have their accounts?
who you callin a twitter?

Oscibi
05.21.2012 , 10:54 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by captindoom View Post
SWTOR TWITTER:

Dean Westen ‏@InnerPieces

@SWTOR Can you tell us more about server transfers; what "early summer" means, how are they handling character names, legacies, etc?
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

57m The Old Republic The Old Republic ‏@SWTOR

@InnerPieces Keep your eyes on http://SWTOR.com, we should have more info for you soon which should answer your questions. -EM
This is why bioware are trolls.
JediDuckling
this is how you play a pyrotech find your target, throw the bomb you get from unlocking at 31 points in pyrotech, grapple, flame burst, rail shot, Dead target.

Drakkip
05.21.2012 , 10:56 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Voidillusion View Post
Soon as in any moment from now we might get some information from the possibility of a optional tool maybe deployed sometime during early summer from most likely this year.
You have a very valid point there.... they said early summer... but they didn't specify a year.... Hmmmm... So if it's October and it's still not in place they can claim we meant early summer of next year!
Griefers:
Quote:
Alfred Pennyworth: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn

JudasMagnus
05.21.2012 , 10:58 AM | #29
Misleading topic title. Please close thread so others don't get tricked into coming in this thread.

NinjaApacHe
05.21.2012 , 10:59 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkip View Post
You have a very valid point there.... they said early summer... but they didn't specify a year.... Hmmmm... So if it's October and it's still not in place they can claim we meant early summer of next year!
And when they say early summer it depends on which part of the world, cause in Argentina or South Africa, early summer is December!
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 50 SW/Mar - YACHIN 50 SI/Sin - RAKH'DAH 50 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 50 IA/Op