Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EP III questions....

Darth_Solrac
05.20.2012 , 09:26 PM | #1
Why was Grevious coughing so much? Always wondered that. He was mostly machine so yea.

Also, what if Anakin chose to try to kill Sidious himself when he revealed himself to him? Would Sidious have been forced to then wthpwn him & lose his apprentice? Rework his plan?

Why didn't Tyrannus even TRY to protest before he was executed? In spite of his master's betraying him, spill to Anakin or Obi Wan? I might have.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Wolfninjajedi
05.20.2012 , 09:31 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
Why was Grevious coughing so much? Always wondered that. He was mostly machine so yea.

Also, what if Anakin chose to try to kill Sidious himself when he revealed himself to him? Would Sidious have been forced to then wthpwn him & lose his apprentice? Rework his plan?

Why didn't Tyrannus even TRY to protest before he was executed? In spite of his master's betraying him, spill to Anakin or Obi Wan? I might have.
1. The technology wasn't advanced enough and Windu crushing his chest in the mini TCW series made it even worse.

2. More then likely, Sidious would have killed Anakin.

3. He believed up until the very end, that him and Sidious would turn Anakin over to the darkside.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Tuscad
05.20.2012 , 09:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
1. The technology wasn't advanced enough and Windu crushing his chest in the mini TCW series made it even worse.

2. More then likely, Sidious would have killed Anakin.

3. He believed up until the very end, that him and Sidious would turn Anakin over to the darkside.
@1. Also Grievous was meant to be an imperfection of the technology that makes Vader.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Wolfninjajedi
05.20.2012 , 09:45 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
@1. Also Grievous was meant to be an imperfection of the technology that makes Vader.
Well ya as said, the technology wasn't advanced enough.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Tuscad
05.20.2012 , 10:03 PM | #5
I am not sure if Sidious would have killed Anakin though, I think he pinned alot of his hopes on Anakin (why he kept him around after Mustafar), either he would have killed him or tortured him/threatened to kill or hurt Padme. Sidious was a manipulater and I think that makes the second option more of a possibility. I don't know though, you can never tell with Sidious.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Mavryk
05.21.2012 , 01:37 AM | #6
He knew Anakin wouldn't attack, he had manipulated him to being a father figure and gave him hope to save Padme. Anakin was too weak to attack Palpatine, even if he was more powerful.
Dark-Haven Legacy
Black Chevron Community
[ Mavryk Lv55 ]-[ Avalyn Lv53 ]-[ Zavysh Lv1 ]-[ Equinor Lv13]
[ Ravlyn Lv29 ]-[ Xavier Lv23 ]-[ Lyxia Lv51 ]-[ Zakura Lv13]

Darth_Solrac
05.21.2012 , 01:51 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavryk View Post
He knew Anakin wouldn't attack, he had manipulated him to being a father figure and gave him hope to save Padme. Anakin was too weak to attack Palpatine, even if he was more powerful.
....Does not make sense.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

MORTTUUM
05.21.2012 , 03:00 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
....Does not make sense.
More powerful in the Force.

Weaker in mind and control.
I hate violence. I'm just really, really prepared for Peace.

Oggthebase
05.21.2012 , 03:31 AM | #9
- high medichlorian count
- brain of a bantha

sonofchiefy
05.21.2012 , 05:43 AM | #10
I just would have loved Anakin to hit out a force lightning sometime and catch himself by surprise which would have starting ticking his mind over to the fact that he was losing control. Would have been great in the Dooku fight.