Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eager for Ship, When/How do i get it??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Eager for Ship, When/How do i get it??

LordGumba
05.20.2012 , 08:42 PM | #1
Hello Fellow Players,

I am a Sith Assassin currently level 13, I am eager to get out in my space ship and doing some traveling and space battles, but at what level or which mission do I need to get to or compete to receive my ship?? Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance
'Once a Gumba, always a Gumba'

JonJW
05.20.2012 , 08:45 PM | #2
You receive your ship as part of your class quest, usually around lvl 16 or so.

LordGumba
05.20.2012 , 08:46 PM | #3
Awesome stuff, Cheers Dude

Valakhnarr
05.20.2012 , 09:01 PM | #4
When you finish your class quest line on Dromond Kass, you get your ship. If you're in a rush, skip some of the non-class quests, and you may get it as early as level 15. You can't skip everything, otherwise you'll be too low level to go into the Dark Temple for your class quests.

zejaie
05.21.2012 , 09:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Valakhnarr View Post
When you finish your class quest line on Dromond Kass, you get your ship. If you're in a rush, skip some of the non-class quests, and you may get it as early as level 15. You can't skip everything, otherwise you'll be too low level to go into the Dark Temple for your class quests.
I would not recomend skiping any of the side quests. All too often people post on here that they are being over powered because they skipped alot of the side quests.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

ScarletBlaze
05.21.2012 , 09:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by zejaie View Post
I would not recomend skiping any of the side quests. All too often people post on here that they are being over powered because they skipped alot of the side quests.
This. A friend of mine has a Sith Assassin and you defintely want to be a higher level at the end of chapter one. She said that battle if underleveled may be difficult.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Valakhnarr
05.21.2012 , 11:30 AM | #7
Yes, but if he's teaming with someone, shouldn't be an issue. I did recommend not skipping everything, just some of the stuff. If he's solo, then he should be level 16 at least for the end quests on DK. Note that's not the end of Chapter 1, that doesn't come until ~level 32, on Alderaan.

LordGumba
05.22.2012 , 07:55 PM | #8
Thanks everyone, I'm working hard on doing all quest, class and side. So hopefully shouldn't be too long before I get the freedom of my own ship. Cheers again

LordGumba
05.29.2012 , 08:07 PM | #9
So, I'm level 16 now, and I've been given my ship (As an apparent gift for being so awesome), Thank you Master Lord Zash. I've travelled around now and checked out a few other planets, I think I need to quit my job so I can play more, haha

Cheers for the help and advice!!

Talarchy
05.29.2012 , 08:29 PM | #10
It's really exciting how you can't actually fly your ship and get stuck on 'train track' missions isnt it!! so much fun.... not.
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.