Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 Servers to Reroll On!

Scorpienne
05.21.2012 , 12:25 PM | #31
Easy enough. All that info is in the spreadsheet, here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WmdZUFE#gid=16

Here are the largest servers sorted by region and type of server as of 5/21/2012.

US East
Jedi Covenant (PvE US East)
The Fatman (PvP US East)
Lord Adraas (RP PvE US East)
Jung Ma (RP PvP US East)

US West
The Harbinger (PvE US West)
The Swiftsure (PvP US West)
Lord Ieldis (RP PvE US West)
Ajunta Pall (RP PvP US West)

APAC English
Dalborra (PvE APAC English)
Master Dar'Nala (PvP APAC English)
Gav Daragon (RP PvE APAC English)

EUR English
The Red Eclipse (PvE EUR English)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP EUR English)
The Progenitor (RP PvE EUR English)
Lord Calypho (RP PvP EUR English)

EUR French
Mantle of the Force (PvE EUR French)
Princess Galia (PvP EUR French)
Kessel Run (RP PvE EUR French)
Huntmaster (RP PvP EUR French)

EUR German
The Jedi Tower (PvE EUR German)
Jar'Kai Sword (PvP EUR German)
Vanjervalis Chain (RP PvE EUR German)
Jen'jidai (RP PvP EUR German)

thepilk
05.21.2012 , 04:32 PM | #32
Jung Ma or scared.

Its got a good medium size, so has room to inflate without becoming instantly stuffed has good pvp and a really solid community for events and such.
youtube.com/mantapusproductions
CineMoLos.com

GalacticKegger
05.21.2012 , 05:26 PM | #33
Mask of Nihilus - PvE U.S. West Coast: day 1 early access server. Was medium/heavy @ 1.2, then went to light when D3 came out - but players are slowly trickling back in. Still a tight community LFM with active FP/HM/OPs LFG chat and a stocked GTN. Once D3 starts losing that new game smell this place will be packed, and 1.3's new LFG tool will rock on this server.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Nihilus/

http://www.galactickegger.com/SWTOR/..._45_187500.jpg
Peace out . . .

zxckakel
05.22.2012 , 12:10 AM | #34
we need repubs rerolling on Darth Malak.
I just came here for the PVP...
Vys 50 Sith Deception Assassin(ToFN), Krossus 50 imm/veng jugg (ToFN), Dethecus 50 carnage marauder(Malak/Fatman)

Thugee
05.22.2012 , 12:16 AM | #35
2 many servers. not enough people. And this whole "lag" issue on the fatman cuz it has 2k on it.....is bull. That dosnt make any sense. They just need to migrate the servers, make them bigger n better. Have this many servers with so little people on them, and still having lag issues is bullox.

Sammm
05.22.2012 , 03:55 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Thugee View Post
2 many servers. not enough people. And this whole "lag" issue on the fatman cuz it has 2k on it.....is bull. That dosnt make any sense. They just need to migrate the servers, make them bigger n better. Have this many servers with so little people on them, and still having lag issues is bullox.
Yes, we get your point. You can stop copy-paste.

That being said, may I suggest to rerollers the server Jedi Covenant? Hundreds of players already rerolled there over the last four weeks. Our community keeps thriving. So, join the fun join Jedi Covenant!

Sauska
05.22.2012 , 06:48 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Sammm View Post
That being said, may I suggest to rerollers the server Jedi Covenant? Hundreds of players already rerolled there over the last four weeks. Our community keeps thriving. So, join the fun join Jedi Covenant!
Bah, it's PVE, I'll pass.
The Borealis Legacy

The_Brick
05.22.2012 , 12:30 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
Wound in the Force, has plenty of queues popping still. It's West Coast PVP
Planning on transferring there. Hopefully there's less Imp carebears there than there are on Jung Ma.
Quote: Originally Posted by pogmahone View Post
Jung Ma for some great PvP
You're joking right? Wait, you must be a pub...

Kulmhof
05.22.2012 , 01:02 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by shegoy View Post
Why are we only advertising high to very high populated servers? surely that will not fix the problem these servers already have a good server population. Adding a huge influx to these servers will cause more problems i.e server log in times etc not to mention the effect of guilds having limited managment for raiding groups and favouring regular static groups over new comers.

There are standard populated servers that deserve more of an injection of new talent to become on par with the bigger servers than over bloating the bigger ones. One example is Rogue Moon on Eu

I hope BW does not kill the standard populated servers by allowing free transfers to any old server but gives a choice between a few standard populated and if you realy want to be on a high population server then paid transfer is the way to go.
Sorry to tell you guys this, but just because you are on a big server doesn't mean you are the only server that can raid. No where do you see Zaalbar (US West PVE) on either of those lists but we already have 2 guilds that cleared EC HM the first week and 2 more that will probably do it this week.

Server Population has nothing to do with finding a good guild. The fancy tools people are spamming on these posts have nothing to do with a good Guild.

The only thing High population servers have to offer is PvP que times, but honestly who cares to PvP in a game with no incentive to PvP?
Perfection is the goal, Excellence is tolerated.

New to Streaming, but figured I'd try it.
http://www.twitch.tv/nullvaluez

Philosomanic
05.22.2012 , 01:16 PM | #40
I'm on Swiftsure (West Coast PvP), and it's a great server. I rarely have to wait more than a minute or two for lvl 50 PvP queues, even at strange hours. I can only sleep well if I get up and go to sleep at roughly the same time every day. This means I'm up at 6:00 on weekends, and I still almost never get a wait of more than a minute or two for lvl 50 PvP. Pre-50 PvP was even better.

Additionally, our server's faction balance is great. I think there are slightly more imps, but it's really, really close. So you're not going to have trouble finding groups on pub side, and you won't be constantly playing against other imps on imp side.

We are the largest West Coast PvP Server. The only bigger PvP server is Fatman. However, Fatman is an East Coast server and fills up. Swiftsure has good population, but I've never been unable to join because it's full.
PvP Dacromir -- Vanguard -- Level 50 PvE
The Imp'Crusher Legacy
<Something Offensive>
The Bastion