Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next two playable races

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jtrop
02.27.2013 , 05:06 PM | #281
My top choice is Rodian, they are human shaped, their heads aren't too strange, and they are already in the game. My question to Bioware is "Do rodians speak basic?" In Jedi Academy you can play as a rodian and you speak basic, but in SWTOR I have not seen any rodians that speak basic.
Jka Quotes-- " is it just me or are rodians kind of creepy" Mercenary
" and Jan punches the weeqway right in the" Kyle katarn 9/3/12

BubbleDncr
02.27.2013 , 06:25 PM | #282
Playable Torgruta would be one of the few races I would actually pay extra money to be able to have.

I've also wanted to be able to make a Voss character ever since my first character went to Voss.
~ The Orelli Legacy ~ Prophecy of the Five ~
Elys'iya - lvl 50 Sniper Arya - lvl 50 Sentinel
Lia'li - lvl 50 Powertech Alindra - lvl 50 Sorcerer

Jbeans
03.05.2013 , 12:22 AM | #283
The species I would most want to play are the Nautolan followed by the Togruta. Both are seen frequently throughout the game already (Togruta even as a companion already!) I would really love to see more alien species enter the game seeing as right now Chiss are my favorite to play.

Kilikaa
03.05.2013 , 12:25 AM | #284
[What we need are Bothans! BOTHANS FOR ALL!

ScarletBlaze
03.05.2013 , 12:30 AM | #285
Hapan

Echani
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: A Time for Renewal[ https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/sK3jz376Zu8

Ceejayharvey
05.01.2013 , 12:41 PM | #287
Togruta and Voss, with Togruta next please

EnufThree
05.01.2013 , 04:10 PM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by venomlash View Post
I predict Voss (neutral) and Cathar (Republic) as the next two playable species.
Voss really wouldn't work, though. The whole point of Voss is that you are an "outsider" to them. You have to earn their trust and respect. How screwy would it be if a Voss went to Voss and they were all "You are not Voss!"
I suppose getting a lyrium tattoo of breasts on my chest would make things better...

http://ricochetmatt.deviantart.com/

Pearlie
05.01.2013 , 04:16 PM | #289
Nautolan.

GarfieldJL
05.01.2013 , 04:54 PM | #290
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Hapan
Hapans are humans...

Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Echani
That would be fairly easy for bioware to accomplish, but aren't they an offshoot of humans...