Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I laughed so hard, had to share this.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
I laughed so hard, had to share this.

JonJW
05.20.2012 , 11:48 AM | #1
The following is a comment left by someone on a youtube video of the final battle between yoda and sidious, referring to the scene when yoda first enters Sidious's "office"

"Why does Emperor Palpatine have a desk? I mean, what was he doing at his desk? Like right before Yoda walked in. What was he doing? Was he doing paperwork? Was he like 'Oh, Yoda. What do you need and will it take longer than five minutes? I'm absolutely swamped. These requisition forms for new TIE fighters have to be down to Debbie in accounting by 6:00 or Nute Gunray is gonna pitch a tent in my waiting room."

grandmthethird
05.20.2012 , 11:53 AM | #2
maybe he feels more comfortable viewing the holonet from his desk, i bet 97% of what is on the holonet is just adult material, and he like to sit comfortable while viewing it :P
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

JonJW
05.20.2012 , 11:58 AM | #3
It's just funny to think the Emperor rushing to get paper work done because someone in accounting is on his *** lol

Captain_Zone
05.20.2012 , 12:36 PM | #4
How stressful would it be to rule the entire galaxy? That's one thing I never got about megalomaniac would-be conquerors. WHO would want to put up with all the damn PAPERWORK????
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

JonJW
05.20.2012 , 03:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
How stressful would it be to rule the entire galaxy? That's one thing I never got about megalomaniac would-be conquerors. WHO would want to put up with all the damn PAPERWORK????
The people who love to micro-manage and control every aspect of others people's lives, thats who lol

Captain_Zone
05.20.2012 , 03:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JonJW View Post
The people who love to micro-manage and control every aspect of others people's lives, thats who lol
That would explain Palpatine. He was nearly always at his desk in the Prequels.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

HaltHammerzeit
05.20.2012 , 04:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JonJW View Post
The following is a comment left by someone on a youtube video of the final battle between yoda and sidious, referring to the scene when yoda first enters Sidious's "office"

"Why does Emperor Palpatine have a desk? I mean, what was he doing at his desk? Like right before Yoda walked in. What was he doing? Was he doing paperwork? Was he like 'Oh, Yoda. What do you need and will it take longer than five minutes? I'm absolutely swamped. These requisition forms for new TIE fighters have to be down to Debbie in accounting by 6:00 or Nute Gunray is gonna pitch a tent in my waiting room."
I think that's actually a Family Guy quote, but funny none the less.