Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scavenging Question

Siegebeast
12.18.2011 , 05:01 AM | #1
Okay, so before I ask my question about scavenging, is there a search bar? I just spent an hour and a half thumbing through 20 pages of topics, trying to find an answer...

For scavenging, I need to get the dosh materials, but every time I run the mission for grade 1 compounds, I get the lament? laminent? Pink grade 1 scavenged compound. I ran it a dozen times, and never got the dosh. I checked the recipe need for the starting blaster schematic you get when getting armstech, and it says it's a grade 1 scavenged compound.

Are there multiple grade 1's? Or am I bugging?

Regnor
12.18.2011 , 05:11 AM | #2
If you're talking about Desh, sounds like you just got unlucky with the RNG. But just go scavenge it, it's one of the most abundantly available materials in the field. You could probably gather 100 or so in an hour.
- You can pick your friends, and you can pick your Nodes. But you can't pick your friends' Nodes.

Sarak
12.18.2011 , 06:12 AM | #3
You're going to typically see 2 or 3 random metals/compounds per grade, so like Regnor said you're probably just unlucky. Keep at it.

Something that might be of help, sometimes when you pick a mission that says 'abundant' or 'rich' at the description you will get 2 different kinds of whatever grade material you're looking for.