Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Who is the Gunslinger in the Return Trailer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who is the Gunslinger in the Return Trailer?

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
05.19.2012 , 12:23 PM | #1
Has anyone seen any info on this guy? I have a theory on it, but I would like others' input.
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

jedimasterjac's Avatar


jedimasterjac
05.19.2012 , 12:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Has anyone seen any info on this guy? I have a theory on it, but I would like others' input.
Sorry, I'm unsure.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”

Jonxeno's Avatar


Jonxeno
05.19.2012 , 12:45 PM | #3
His name is Nico Okarr.
Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to good make-up sex if you're lucky...

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
05.19.2012 , 12:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonxeno View Post
His name is Nico Okarr.
Correction: Captain Nico Okarr
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
05.19.2012 , 08:33 PM | #5
Right on. The dude is a total BAMF with those twin pistols.
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

Darka's Avatar


Darka
05.20.2012 , 03:37 AM | #6
Does he even appear in the game?
Same with Hylo Viz, are they even part of the game

MishraArtificer's Avatar


MishraArtificer
05.20.2012 , 03:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
Does he even appear in the game?
Same with Hylo Viz, are they even part of the game
Hylo Visz actually was killed in a underground war with the Hutt Cartels a few years after saving the Republic in that Timeline video. Watch that video all the way to the end.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
05.20.2012 , 07:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
Does he even appear in the game?
Same with Hylo Viz, are they even part of the game
To the best of my knowledge, the only two that appear ingame are Satele (natch) and COL Malcom. He's the "surprise" briefing officer for the 'Pubby side Alderaan Bonus Series.

Oh, and Malgus on the Imp side.
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
05.20.2012 , 07:36 AM | #9
Nico got an "oh my" when I saw him in the trailer. Smexy stuff right there.
Pity my smuggler is tied to cover because beyond the smexy, he's totally a bamf walking down that hallway blasting those pistols. I want to do that!! *whine whine*
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

MishraArtificer's Avatar


MishraArtificer
05.20.2012 , 08:22 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Nico got an "oh my" when I saw him in the trailer. Smexy stuff right there.
Pity my smuggler is tied to cover because beyond the smexy, he's totally a bamf walking down that hallway blasting those pistols. I want to do that!! *whine whine*
He cast his portable cover ahead, out of the camera frame. You're good.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!