Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nobody wants to do 4-mans past Hoth

MJHoyle
05.19.2012 , 08:37 AM | #1
What is the point in having 4-man heroics on Voss and Corellia? Nobody wants to do them. I've been trying on several toons to get them done but nobody is interested. If I could solo them I would, but I can't because they're for 4 people, and some of them are pretty damned tough even with 4 level 50s. It's pointless. Make them 2-man instead and capable of being solo'd by a well-geared 50 and a companion, because that's the only way they'll ever get completed now with there being no LFG tool, a useless LFG system that nobody uses, low pop realms, and people who don't care about doing heroics.
[PlayerX]: Wasn't numb bum in return of the Jedi?
[PlayerY]: no you mean nien numb or something like that hehe
[PlayerY]: nien nunb
[PlayerX]: Ah that wa sit

TheRealCandyMan
05.19.2012 , 08:42 AM | #2
The cold hard truth is that heroics just aren't worth the effort. People can level so much quicker by just sticking to the 1 man quests. If Bioware upped the XP reward from 4 man heroics significantly it would probably help.
Member of SuckaFish
Roovin - SniperOhmygerd - PT Ciphas - Marauder Frodo'swaggins - Juggernaut

The Hashtagyolo Legacy

MJHoyle
05.19.2012 , 09:30 AM | #3
The xp for completion is already pretty high. Maybe give another reason to want to do the heroics then besides the gear?
[PlayerX]: Wasn't numb bum in return of the Jedi?
[PlayerY]: no you mean nien numb or something like that hehe
[PlayerY]: nien nunb
[PlayerX]: Ah that wa sit

Snakeyees
05.19.2012 , 09:35 AM | #4
RISK VS REWARD

The rewards suck the credits suck and they are hard as hell, I tried helping a group on hoth and voss with a couple of my 50's both are well geared On hoth i used my trooper full rakata some Black hole gear, rakata weapon, it took for ever to kill the amount of mobs in there they couldn't hurt me but it just plainly took for ever.

on voss i was in a group of 4 i was level 50 wearing Full Columi gear and i almost died several times, we even had a well geared healer.

The risk is way to high vs the crappy rewards
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

JRastenn
05.19.2012 , 02:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MJHoyle View Post
The xp for completion is already pretty high. Maybe give another reason to want to do the heroics then besides the gear?
It may seem high at first glance, but when you consider the amount of time it takes to find 3 other people, make sure you have a tank and a healer, make sure everyone can actually get the heroic (I've had this issue with some bonus series heroics), run all the way out to the mission location, then slog through the countless elites... In that time, I could easily solo 2-4 regular missions, depending on where I'm at. That's much more experience in the same amount of time, plus I don't run the increased risk of dying because of... 'less skilled individuals' in my group. It's just not worth the time and hassle to do heroics.

adezero
05.20.2012 , 01:09 AM | #6
Some of the Voss 4mans are extremely difficult. From experience, I wouldn't really try them on any other chars except for the one in the first area for empire.

I also refuse to try "Insufficient Staff", empire 4man on Alderaan.

MariLupus
05.21.2012 , 09:55 AM | #7
Talking of hard heroics the H2 in the bonus area on Alderan (the one you have to go through to get the endurance +3 datacron) actualy has the mob composition of an H4. Made it a pain to get the datacron before lv50.

Partied up with a lv 50 guildy when I was level 45 in the end to get it.
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Trolls. At last we will have revenge.
Guildleader Mayhen, Nightmare Lands republic guild.