Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

security answer problems

Feniel
12.18.2011 , 04:24 AM | #1
Greetings

I had my account locked yesterday due to security question not being entered correctly few times and asked CS to get it reset. After sending some details to support, last night I recived an e-mail stating:

Quote: Originally Posted by BioWare Support
Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue with your account security questions.

This issue should now be resolved, and your security questions should now be reset. Please log into www.swtor.com to register new security questions.

This reset was carried out at a system level, in order to help customers who were unable to log into their accounts. Please be aware that this was a one-off, specially conducted reset, and will not occur again.

If you are still unable to access your account, or experience any further difficulties, please call our Customer Service team using one of the following numbers for further assistance.
Today I tried to reset my password and try logging again, yet I still do get old security question which is not allowing me any further...

I know that I should be calling Customer Support about it, but after waiting few hours for an agent and spending amount of money that could get me 3 pre-order boxes didn't got through. I've also tried to write an e-mail few times, and guess, it's still not working.

As for now I am considering just buying another pre-order, as it's already annoying and would be way cheaper and faster if I did that since begining.

dkfiend
12.18.2011 , 04:28 AM | #2
So that you can pay these incompetent fools for them to screw you over with the useless security question features again?

.. This has to be the worst account reset experience I had ever..

I manage to convince a good friend to call on my behalf.. guess what.. after an hour on queue.. they can't do anything because my friend decided to come clean and tell them he is calling on my behalf and would need assistance with account reset..

Wrong move.. so I guess it's better to treat them like idiot and lie... god knows how long the queue is going to be again this time around....