Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] Reverse Engineering

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bigpoppanev
12.18.2011 , 08:04 AM | #11
I have gotten the Artifacts, up to level 200 in Artifice crafting(Purples in shield gens, enhancements, hilts, and crystals)

Today I will RE, 15 "Artifact" level 7 Red Color Crystals to see if there is anything new learned, or if theres a secret orange tier, or if maybe even we get that illusive "White" Crystal we see on DB and Torhead.

Will let you know.

Jeido
12.18.2011 , 09:13 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Slaign View Post
Ah yes, I should add a section on mods. This has mostly been about gear. Any gear equipable directly to the character sheet follows these conventions. Some equipable items seem to allow the discovery of non-prefix items of higher quality, yet others of the same type do use the prefix system.

I will add information about this, thank you.
I also don't know if this is true for weapons -- when I RE a blue weapon with defense, I get the purple version with defense. Same for crit.

Jeido
12.18.2011 , 09:14 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Bigpoppanev View Post
I have gotten the Artifacts, up to level 200 in Artifice crafting(Purples in shield gens, enhancements, hilts, and crystals)

Today I will RE, 15 "Artifact" level 7 Red Color Crystals to see if there is anything new learned, or if theres a secret orange tier, or if maybe even we get that illusive "White" Crystal we see on DB and Torhead.

Will let you know.
I RE'd about 4-5 purples in Beta and didn't learn any artifacts -- but keep us posted!

Baelish
12.18.2011 , 09:21 AM | #14
The customisable items don't appear to be REable at all. My wife got the schematic for some orange synthweave leggings with mod/armour/enhancements slot and the product was (fortunately) un-DEable.

Vlaid
12.18.2011 , 09:25 AM | #15
Has anyone discovered if RE'ing a stack or a single item is better yet?

Seeing a lot of mixed results/answers on the question.

Lord_KAS
12.18.2011 , 09:47 AM | #16
REed at least 30 level 2 premium Red cristals, that give 4 endurance (don't remember exact name) - got no recipe. So maybe I'm so unlucky.... Have anyone tried?

freakyinmate
12.18.2011 , 11:45 AM | #17
Sticky!
May the [mass x acceleration] be with you!

Berjiz
12.18.2011 , 01:11 PM | #18
Im doing biochem and it works the same way as the mods. RE a green has a chance to get the schematic of an improved blue item and RE on the blue has a chance for a reusable purple variant. I am not completly sure if the reusable is always the same quality of the green or blue or can be both. I do know that my resusable medpack has the same effect as the green version which makes the blue superior statwise to the reusable. I think that my stims and adernals has the same effect as the blue item. Going to check it when I login.

Starsunder
12.18.2011 , 01:17 PM | #19
Very Very useful guide. I was wondering how the crafters where getting Artifact level schematics. Thanks!!!
The Dark Hand
Casualcore PVE Raiding Guild | Giradda the Hutt Server

moos_outfront
12.18.2011 , 01:39 PM | #20
thanks