Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purple Crystal Schematic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Purple Crystal Schematic

JohnnyAceEVPTR
05.17.2012 , 12:05 PM | #1
Can someone tell me where to get a schematic to make a purple crystal?

Natarii
05.17.2012 , 12:30 PM | #2
Welcome to a topic of hot debate! There are some reports of them dropping from certain world bosses, but it is unclear if these reports are confusing purple with magenta (which most certainly DOES drop from certain world bosses). Another possibility is from PVP crewskill lockboxes (but this is likely the +expertise version). The bottom line is, we actually don't have a confirmation of where to obtain purple color crystal schematics and anyone that's found one isnt speaking up!
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

JohnnyAceEVPTR
05.17.2012 , 12:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Natarii View Post
Welcome to a topic of hot debate! There are some reports of them dropping from certain world bosses, but it is unclear if these reports are confusing purple with magenta (which most certainly DOES drop from certain world bosses). Another possibility is from PVP crewskill lockboxes (but this is likely the +expertise version). The bottom line is, we actually don't have a confirmation of where to obtain purple color crystal schematics and anyone that's found one isnt speaking up!
Thanks, that's what I gathered from searching Google. I just thought someone may have found how to get purple and would be generous enough to share.

Xaero
05.17.2012 , 02:56 PM | #4
A world drop exists for http://www.torhead.com/item/3IVjBZH/...rating-crystal schematic. Dropped once for me.
Characters:
TOR - Wrack @ Bloodline-guild @ Lord Calypho-EU
WoW - Xaero @ Outcasts-guild @ Sporeggar-EU

EdratLightindark
05.17.2012 , 03:28 PM | #5
Dont forget there has been confirmation of it dropping from random mobs in the black hole district on Corellia (PVE version).
Edrat - Jedi Sent (SWG-Shadowfire)(SWTOR-Canderous Ordo)

Sir-Coffee
05.17.2012 , 03:36 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EdratLightindark View Post
Dont forget there has been confirmation of it dropping from random mobs in the black hole district on Corellia (PVE version).
Why can't the Devs confirm these theorys or not? It's not like we haven't tried at all(I have been searching google and (Fan Websites) for days now. I can't locate where the schematic drops.

I don't want to spend 1000 COMMS on a RUMOR.

JohnnyAceEVPTR
05.17.2012 , 03:39 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
Why can't the Devs confirm these theorys or not? It's not like we haven't tried at all(I have been searching google and (Fan Websites) for days now. I can't locate where the schematic drops.

I don't want to spend 1000 COMMS on a RUMOR.
Agree 100%

Sir-Coffee
05.17.2012 , 05:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyAceEVPTR View Post
Agree 100%
Too bad the Devs don't give 2 ****s.

I just want a confirmation and a % number. I have purchased over 20 of these PvP Grade 6 crafting boxes.

I have also(As I have said before) checked NUMEROUS/COUNTLESS sites and the only thing I could find were RUMORS.

If we are wrong, then tell us we are wrong. Just get rid of the rumors so we can either:

A). Find the REAL way to get purple crystals without waisting countless hours(I'm really bored with this game and barely log on anymore).
B). Spend our 1000 comms(Too high of a price) to purchase Grade 6 pvp boxes, without truly knowing whether or not I will get a purple crystal schematic.

So far, I sacrificed 2 War Hero Equipments because I'm using up all of my comms for a reward that might not even exist.

Mordekiem
05.17.2012 , 07:18 PM | #9
It has been confirmed? I don't buy it till you give us more information.

The only thing that has been confirmed to my knowledge is that they exist in the game and Bioware has said that 'the truth is out there' on the sites. But if the truth is out there it must be covered up by the US government or something.
-Mordekiem

Samoth_Nomad
05.17.2012 , 08:04 PM | #10
You are referring to the +41 MAGENTA schematic. This thread is about PURPLE, which does NOT drop in Black Hole.
The rumor is, grade 6 or 7 pvp craft box(pvp crystal) and grade 6 or 7 fleet comm craft box(pve crystal)
I have yet to see a confirmation with a screen shot on either of these, and have definitely not heard of a world boss drop for PURPLE(although purple/black drops in HM Denova).

And once again, we are talking about PURPLE, not magenta.....