Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weekly Forum Thread Round-Up Discussion: May 17th, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Weekly Forum Thread Round-Up Discussion: May 17th, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
05.17.2012 , 09:56 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Discuss this week's Forum Thread Round-Up blog and nominate discussions for next week in this thread!

Kabaal
05.17.2012 , 10:14 AM | #2
Um, no thanks? I'd rather read input from Bioware than a rehash of what we've read on the forum for the past week from fellow players.
Kabaal 50 Juggernaut | Scotsmania 50 Vanguard | Hurricane 50 Sorcerer
Furian 50 Sentinel | Furķan 50 Commando
Scotsmania 50 Shadow

Lord_Karsk
05.17.2012 , 10:31 AM | #3
Actually i think that The Weekly Forum Thread Round-Up is a nice thing, lots of good threads
that i miss.

Sammm
05.17.2012 , 10:34 AM | #4
I like this. It's a nice summary of the interesting threads of the last week.

RuDarthPatrick
05.17.2012 , 10:46 AM | #5
I think its a good idea
I am truly honored to serve such a personage as you, Master. History will remember your name. Not mine, but definitely yours.

Shellyn
05.17.2012 , 10:48 AM | #6
ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha... ...... Exactly what we needed BW!!!!!

gotta love BW for real... they live in their own world...

JediElf
05.17.2012 , 10:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Actually i think that The Weekly Forum Thread Round-Up is a nice thing, lots of good threads
that i miss.
Same here!
Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

ktkenshinx
05.17.2012 , 11:12 AM | #8
I am a little annoyed at this post by BW. It would have been great to see this since day 1. But right now? There is a forum and internet frenzy about the supposed death of this game. The quotes supposedly made by EA executives about TOR's priority are particularly alarming. And all BW can do to try and placate its loyal players is compile some forum threads? Some threads that do not even indicate what the real situation is around these issues? I am disappointed.

I have clocked a lot of hours playing this game, hoping for it to become the great game that I know it has the potential to be. BW is just letting me and all other players down at this point. If nothing else, say something to us about the real issues. Server merges? Character transfers? Ranked WZs? Subscriptions? Say. Something.
The Outlaw Miyke Fink: Scrapper, Prophecy of the Five
See you, space cowboys!: Formerly of Brown Coats
---THE SCRAPPER'S HANDBOOK: A PvP Guide---

Crawelc
05.17.2012 , 12:02 PM | #9
Should have done this one april 1st Bioware. You guys are trolling us hard at this point. Any news about when we will get what we were promised in 1.2 would be great. Showing us that your forums are more fun than your game is not helping you at this point.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Bloodstealer
05.17.2012 , 12:21 PM | #10
Someone must be bored at work... u seriously think that your selection of fluff postings is really the ones bearing the key interests of the community....

OK The exploring of planets for hidden secrets... what you mean is they loaded up SWTORSPY.com, got the map coords ran to the datacron found that the jump mechaincs are so buggy they had to give up due to RSS... or when they read about the codex entries for each planet they ran off to get them only to find it didnt WAI cos the Codex is still borked.. ok I will give that thread some mileage here... the rest - hmmm who even picks that list of interesting threads anyway and were they given free licence to peruse the full forum board... hymn sheet comes to mind!
Leader of The Misfits & Mercenaries Guild.
Death or Glory - It's all just a game to me!