Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] The Jedi Shadow's Handbook

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
[Guide] The Jedi Shadow's Handbook

obtrusive
01.03.2012 , 12:15 AM | #81
hey guys,

is this the right stat priority for the infiltration shadow?

willpower < accuracy (100%) < crit < surge < alacrity

should i really aim for 100% accuracy or more/less?

thank you for this awesome guide btw!

greetings
obtrusive

Sigmah
01.03.2012 , 02:18 AM | #82
Don't know if its been discussed, but that infiltration pvp spec is just wrong. No reduced PvP trinket cooldown? (see talent "celerity") no reduced cooldown on force speed? Those are STAPLES
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Duedroth
01.03.2012 , 10:34 AM | #83
Thanks for the great guide. Lowbie Shadow here going Kinetic, and tanked Hammer Station last night as my first Shadow tank experience. Wish I had read this guide first, though we did well enough.

Great work!

richardya
01.04.2012 , 11:28 AM | #84
deleted

Lurchicus
01.04.2012 , 01:32 PM | #85
Hi,

I believe this should be 40,000 not 25,000 (at least it is on the PvP server I checked it on).

Q: When can I get my speeder?
A: After turning level 25, purchase Speeder Piloting from your trainer for 25,000 credits, then go to your fleet. Barik, the Speeder Vendor, is located in the Northeast-most room in the fleet's main deck. (Part of the Galactic Trade Market area.) You can also purchase them on Tatooine. Your first speeder will cost you 8,000 credits; you can get upgrades at level 40 and 50.

By the way... these guides have been a great help!
Lurchicus

Tyrandaa
01.04.2012 , 02:24 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by obtrusive View Post
hey guys,

greetings
obtrusive
Alacrity does nothing for Infiltration.

Accuracy will likely need to be higher than 100% for Operations and level 50 Flashpoints. AFAIK, accuracy in the character sheet reflects accuracy against mobs your level. Anything above your level will require more accuracy rating. We will also need to find out how dodge/parry/deflect mechanics work for bosses to determine how far past the hit 'cap' we need to go to never be dodged/parried/deflected (WTB combat logs. Thanks). However, since so much of our damage is Force abilities, we may only need to concern ourselves with capping accuracy for Force powers.

Some of this may be covered on theorycrafting sites, but I haven't had the time to go searching for a good site just yet.

Tyrandaa
01.04.2012 , 02:34 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by obtrusive View Post
hey guys,

greetings
obtrusive

Accuracy will likely need to be higher than 100% for Operations and level 50 Flashpoints. AFAIK, accuracy in the character sheet reflects accuracy against mobs your level. Anything above your level will require more accuracy rating. We will also need to find out how dodge/parry/deflect mechanics work for bosses to determine how far past the hit 'cap' we need to go to never be dodged/parried/deflected (WTB combat logs. Thanks). However, since so much of our damage is Force abilities, we may only need to concern ourselves with capping accuracy for Force powers.

Some of this may be covered on theorycrafting sites, but I haven't had the time to go searching for a good site just yet.

Esqarrouth
01.05.2012 , 03:45 PM | #88
nice guide.
might think of adding these bonuses for companions
http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/...nce-guide.html
There is no "good" or "evil", Only the truly powerful will survive!

obtrusive
01.05.2012 , 05:02 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrandaa View Post

thanks for your answer.

sorry for taking alacrity into the list, i copied from another guide, itīs really complete nonsense

iīm wondering if thereīs is a difference between yellow and white -damage, like in wow.

JaeOnasi
01.05.2012 , 07:32 PM | #90
What a helpful guide!
I wanted to let you know I had linked your guide in this thread in the Consular Weekly column on TORWars.com

The link for the article is here: http://torwars.com/2012/01/05/jedi-c...ence-in-swtor/

Thanks for your hard work on this!