Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] The Jedi Shadow's Handbook

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
[Guide] The Jedi Shadow's Handbook

Pedra
03.09.2012 , 02:51 PM | #191
I found this very helpful also and personally think it should be stickied. But, maybe AstralFire asked to have it removed...we don't know (because keeping something this detailed updated is a lot of work).

I'm hoping AstralFire chimes in and let's us know.

Zintair
03.09.2012 , 03:07 PM | #192
I wouldn't mind taking over keeping it up to date and edited. But not if its just going to be un-stickied.
Joriana Severblade - Jedi Guardian - Defense
Zintair Severblade - Jedi Shadow - Kinetic Combat
DYNAMITE GUILD

Sireene
03.09.2012 , 03:23 PM | #193
Hey everybody!

We apologize over any confusion that has arisen over the recent chance to un-sticky this thread. Last week we contacted AstralFire in regards to this thread and the Jedi Sage's Handbook as both hadn't been updated in awhile, but we have yet to receive a response.

Should somebody wish to create their own guide with updated info, and be able to maintain it as necessary, that would be fantastic. Just please note that we ask that all guides be as up-to-date as possible.

Thanks!

Jaerion
03.09.2012 , 03:54 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Sireene View Post
Hey everybody!

We apologize over any confusion that has arisen over the recent chance to un-sticky this thread. Last week we contacted AstralFire in regards to this thread and the Jedi Sage's Handbook as both hadn't been updated in awhile, but we have yet to receive a response.

Should somebody wish to create their own guide with updated info, and be able to maintain it as necessary, that would be fantastic. Just please note that we ask that all guides be as up-to-date as possible.

Thanks!
Thank you for the clarification, I know I saw a few shocked responses.
AAAAWWWWW YEEEEEAAAHH!!!

Dubblebass
03.10.2012 , 11:15 AM | #195
Yeah, I hate searching for this every time I want to check something out.

ckoneful
03.10.2012 , 11:38 AM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by Dubblebass View Post
Bookmark it.

Khadroth
03.10.2012 , 11:41 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by Dubblebass View Post
I think the point is that someone else should create or copy the guide and keep it up to date. Repetetively bumping an out of date guide isn't good for anyone. Given that Astral seems to no longer be playing this responsibility falls to someone else.
The Starwind Legacy Anchorhead (PvP East)
"Tsu" 50 Miraluka Bala Sage "Soge" 3 Chiss Sniper
"Roronoa" 10 Pureblood Sentinel "Ashellia" 12 Borg PT
"Gene" 50 Human Gunslinger "Erza" 11 Human Jugg
"Shocktrooper" 16 Borg Comm "Hei" 1 Chiss Assassin

obpso
03.12.2012 , 10:12 PM | #198
After the previous patch lowering the proc on Mind Crush I found myself using balance spec in combat technique http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601rcZhZf0fRrdorfz.1 .

StarDaimyo
03.14.2012 , 03:17 AM | #199
Astralfire stopped playing?

Well, that is a loss for the community.

Hope someone steps up to update this very nice guide.
------------------------------
Best Regards
Daim
Jedi Shadow, The Red Eclipse

Skolops
03.14.2012 , 11:28 AM | #200
I'm a bit confused by the priority order given for infiltration, at least regarding shadow strike. Shadow Strike requires you to be behind the target, a demand that as far as I can tell can only be satisfied by using a stun - something not incorporated into the tree. Is there something I am missing, or am I just that bad that getting behind a target in combat should be easily doable and I cannot?