Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blackhole H+4 - Chasing the Shadow - Please reduce it.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Blackhole H+4 - Chasing the Shadow - Please reduce it.

Talorra
05.17.2012 , 06:54 PM | #21
I've done it with another player and companions out. And I've done the last boss with just a Commando with me (our companions got locked out of the platform for the duration of the fight.

This is one of two ways (HM Kaon/Lost Island being the other) to get commendations to purchase end-game gear outside of raiding right now. It should not be easy.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

ElitehunterDS
05.17.2012 , 07:07 PM | #22
You gotta be kidding right? Its already easy, just CC more.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

hulkweazel
05.17.2012 , 07:33 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Astarica View Post
Does the Republic side have a harder boss or something? I had Telos stand in the AE the whole fight and he never got below 80% on the Imperial version. All of the boss fights on the Imp side can be soloed but some of the trash are pretty much impossible to solo (the 4 elite packs).
Pub side boss is MUCH harder, particularly because of how cakewalk the Imp side is. On the other hand, Pub side has a few less trash mobs to deal with so it tends to go slightly faster.

Talarchy
05.17.2012 , 07:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sewerus View Post
So it is more of a challange to find to do it.

So find guild, friends etc to help you do it.

The last thing I want to see is a dumb down content because someone can't do it.

It is just silly and immature.

You pay your sub to play the game and not to have access to everything you know.
I agree, sure subscriptions are super low, but I don't want them to make things easier than they already are, you would be even more bored.
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.

Ka-tel
05.18.2012 , 12:05 AM | #25
I solo this. Lolz @ you, TS.

Vankris
05.18.2012 , 07:51 AM | #26
as a shadow tank, i could sole that H4 (republic side then) ever since i had crappy hear (orange with mod 50 from daily)
now that i am in columi/rakata, it's quite easy to solo, i don't even use defensive CD anymore.

Now, as vanguard tank in full rakata, i could not solo it, went to the last boss, but he killed me. Can easily be done with two people though, i did it as a vanguard tank (no control) with a commando dps and two elara dorne (companion heal)

4 people for that quest is completely over kill, it's already an H2 IMO
Shadow | Kinetic Combat

ToMyMa
05.18.2012 , 11:04 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Sewerus View Post
So it is more of a challange to find to do it.

So find guild, friends etc to help you do it.

The last thing I want to see is a dumb down content because someone can't do it.

It is just silly and immature.

You pay your sub to play the game and not to have access to everything you know.
/Facepalm
He is in a Guild with plus 100 members. I am in that Guild too. Its names Eternal Alliance. Me (a DPS commando), Jarwan (Jarwan, a Scoundrel DPS) and Sukul (Scoundrel healer), completer this with Bowdaar as a tank. Once we did it with Sukul's alt, Woktu. He is a Guardian tank... With 13k hp XD.
To Bioware. Please fix this Quest. I had it bug out 2 times (we completed it again, all that lovely loot...), but its rather annoying to spend your time on that Bull****.
Tanvir
Tier 1 commando Season 1 through 4
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Rawrwafer
05.18.2012 , 12:03 PM | #28
Shadow tank, I've been soloing this since week 2. With just tharan healing, i stand in his aoe heal and soak all the damage, he heals just fine.

Cleet_Xia
05.19.2012 , 10:43 AM | #29
They really just need to fix the bugs in this quest at the end that will perma root a companion or cause them to become invincible. Seriously-- I've watched Qyzen not take a single hit through the entire boss fight.

It's not really up to H4 difficulty, but it's certainly more difficult than the other H2 dailies. It's doable by 2 people. But with 4 players it's too easy. They need to make a decisions of which way to go with it, and adjust it accordingly. Considering that there are rarely more than 5 people in the BH area, anytime other than the day the quests refresh, I feel like they ought to adjust it down to a H2 level.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

DrexBane
05.19.2012 , 11:40 AM | #30
I solo that and duo bt hm.....

I think this game is just too easy like it is.