Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blackhole H+4 - Chasing the Shadow - Please reduce it.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Blackhole H+4 - Chasing the Shadow - Please reduce it.

Jarwan
05.17.2012 , 02:00 AM | #1
Please Bioware reduce the difficulty of this to H+2 just like the Belsavis daily heroics that have gone down to H+2 or to just being a normal mission. I say this because there's a lot of empty servers out there and for PvP English servers there's only 1 and a half that are highly populated. The rest are empty deserts. In saying that, I'm from Hex Droid and the most amount of people I've seen in Blackhole are 5. It's just not fair that people in low population servers can't do some of the content as if we knew that our servers will eventually be empty.

If that can't happen then at least reduce the difficulty of the final boss. I'd happily solo him if it means I'll get my daily and weekly quest requirements fulfilled. Before any of you say anything about moving. Why should I move? Those of us in the lower populated servers pay the same money as the rest of you but do not enjoy the same content. We've grinded to 50 with our toons and I don't see why we should abandon them with end game gear. At least try to understand where we're coming from before dismissing this plea as a QQ or anything else for that matter.

Thank you for taking your time to read and sorry if I've offended anybody, it wasn't my intention.
Solo Flashpoint Suggestion - Please join

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...56#post3393556

skotish
05.17.2012 , 02:13 AM | #2
I stopped playing my char on Hexdroid is a sad state of affairs
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

Sewerus
05.17.2012 , 02:15 AM | #3
So it is more of a challange to find to do it.

So find guild, friends etc to help you do it.

The last thing I want to see is a dumb down content because someone can't do it.

It is just silly and immature.

You pay your sub to play the game and not to have access to everything you know.
From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive.

Aetou
05.17.2012 , 02:59 AM | #4
It's doable with two characters as it stands (without bypassing any mobs or anything.) I've healed my tanking pet through it while accompanied by a DPS Sage and a DPS pet. You need to make sure you have a decent amount of CC but as long as you can long CC 2-3 targets in each group you'll be fine.

o-yama
05.17.2012 , 03:18 AM | #5
I feel your pain mate.

But this one is very easily done with two, we use me(sumggy healer) and tropper. A bit of cc'ing through it and good healing on the last boss and it's as easy as pie.
O-Yama
lost in time, lost in space; and meaning

teemoor
05.17.2012 , 03:59 AM | #6
Some ppl do it solo actually. But 2 of ANY class can do it very easily.

Elear
05.17.2012 , 04:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by o-yama View Post
I feel your pain mate.

But this one is very easily done with two, we use me(sumggy healer) and tropper. A bit of cc'ing through it and good healing on the last boss and it's as easy as pie.
Trash groups aren't problem. Heck, imperial verson of this is all about trash, no boss at end, and you don't see people complaining.
It's boss that is problem, and his load of AoE damage.
Just try doing it without player healer. Companion could do it with only one target taking damage, but since he won't get out of AoE, he'll die and let others die.

Freeborne
05.17.2012 , 07:43 AM | #8
I 3 manned it last night with a companion.

I'm pretty sure we could have 2 manned with 2 companions as well.

The problem with Heroic 2 Mans is that the well geared people will just go and solo the content instead--so while you need less people, you'll be losing people out of your pool too.

Then again...I already solo the HM Daily's on Belsavis and Ilum...I'd love to do the same on Corelia too.
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

eriknimblehands
05.17.2012 , 10:18 AM | #9
Yeah, I 2 manned this as an assassin tank with an awesome jugger tank (woot for Gabont) but my main (merc) is the one I want to gear up with this and she dosen't get the groups, which is weird since concussion missile is a great CC. Maybe split the difference and make it a 3 man heroic? I'm in a great guild but at the times that I get to play due to my odd work hours, I can rarely find groups.

Mavery
05.17.2012 , 11:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
Trash groups aren't problem. Heck, imperial verson of this is all about trash, no boss at end, and you don't see people complaining.
It's boss that is problem, and his load of AoE damage.
Just try doing it without player healer. Companion could do it with only one target taking damage, but since he won't get out of AoE, he'll die and let others die.
All of the AOE damage is avoidable. If players are taking too much AOE damage, they need to re-assess their approach to this fight.

Companion healer does this fight easy. It may say heroic 4, but at most you need two. A lot of people solo it with a companion healer.
Former GM and RL of a once great guild. Now just wandering the galaxy looking for a good home.