Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where to buy an offhand light saber with wz commindations...?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Where to buy an offhand light saber with wz commindations...?

Firestein
05.16.2012 , 11:13 PM | #1
cant find an off hand light saber on rep fleet, any planet that takes wz commindations for off hand light saber...?
~Justin

Genghistwelve
05.16.2012 , 11:35 PM | #2
On the Fleet, you can get an offhand from the Battle Master or War Hero "Jedi" vendor.

MAgson
05.17.2012 , 11:27 AM | #3
Unless the thing specifically says "main hand only" can't you use just about any saber in the offhand also?

lordofdamornin
05.17.2012 , 11:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MAgson View Post
Unless the thing specifically says "main hand only" can't you use just about any saber in the offhand also?
I'm pretty sure this is true.

Also, the first off-hand that I saw for commendations was on the Nar Shadaa vendor, Empire side. I am not sure about Republic.

Edited to add: You should have gotten moddable main and off-hand sabers when you chose Sentinel - do you not like the hilt graphic(s), and are looking for more options?

Rit

RodneyMcNeely
06.03.2013 , 11:39 PM | #5
I apologize for the thread necro, but I'm wondering this as well. I'd like to get an offhand version of the Shrouded Knight's Blade (which you get from the guy beside the PvP terminal on Carrick Station), but I can't find one anywhere.

Any advice? Thanks in advance!

maverickomega
06.04.2013 , 12:19 AM | #6
Try The Vendors where you get the WZ Quests

RodneyMcNeely
06.04.2013 , 12:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by maverickomega View Post
Try The Vendors where you get the WZ Quests
Hi, Maverick! Thanks for the quick reply.

The vendors near the WZ quest box sell a main-hand version called the "Shrouded Knight's Blade", but I haven't been able to find an off-hand version of that model anywhere. I'll keep looking, though.

Thanks again!

RodneyMcNeely
06.06.2013 , 04:26 PM | #8
UPDATE: This is insane.

I'm already at 55. I've gone back and done every mission possible on Taris, Tattooine, Alderaan, and Balmorra and I have yet to find an off-hand or either-hand version of the Shrouded Knight's Blade.

There's a ton of them in the TorHead database, but I can't find one for love or money.

AAAAAARGH!

tglass
06.07.2013 , 04:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RodneyMcNeely View Post
There's a ton of them in the TorHead database, but I can't find one for love or money.

AAAAAARGH!
Just because it's on Torhead, doesn't mean it's actually in the game. They get their info from datamining the gamefiles, but there are often items in the files that are not actually in the game.

Don't know if that's the case for what you are looking for, but it could very well be possible.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread