Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Doc

bkbswaney
05.16.2012 , 09:23 PM | #1
Can anyone tell me when I get Doc with the Jedi Sentinel??? Been playing for a while and got to lvl 30 now and just curious when i ge him cuz having a healer would be so easier lol

ScarletBlaze
05.16.2012 , 09:36 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by bkbswaney View Post
Can anyone tell me when I get Doc with the Jedi Sentinel??? Been playing for a while and got to lvl 30 now and just curious when i ge him cuz having a healer would be so easier lol
Heard you get him after Balmorra but don't quote me on that since I hven't played a Jedi Knight class.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: A Time for Renewal[ https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/sK3jz376Zu8

haliy
05.16.2012 , 09:56 PM | #3
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

PorsaLindahl
05.16.2012 , 10:01 PM | #4
You'll get Doc around the halfway point on Balmorra, as a guest. He becomes a permanent companion after you finish the class quest there.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony. Immortal in the Force.

Ellvaan
05.17.2012 , 01:36 AM | #5
Greetings everyone!

Thank you for your helpful responses to the thread author's question! We always love to see the community helping each other!

You can find more information regarding companions located in the Class Forums. This community created guide may be of use to you:

Additionally, the following guides may also be of assistance related to companions which you can find in our New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources:

We hope this helps!

Josmoda
05.17.2012 , 10:41 AM | #6
I didn't get doc until almost 36-37...
[B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Lv. 40 Juggernaut (Immortal) So'jek of Jedi Covenant
Lv. 35 Sniper (Virulence) Harknet of Jedi Covenant