Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What species can mingle?

JJDrakken
05.16.2012 , 04:11 PM | #1
To be specific, what species can have offspring together? Do to Legacy Tree, I've become bit OCD, with linking what to what.

So I am curious, can a Rattatiki & Human have kids? if so is it one or the other or some hybrid? What bout Chiss & Sith Pureblood? etc..

Does anyone know this, or am I just being to silly with the Legacy Tree.

JJ
GUILD: LEGACY Server: The Harbinger
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.
This Jawa is hiding something!

Morlaak
05.16.2012 , 05:35 PM | #2
I think they all can "have fun with each other" but can't bear a child of a different species. At least that's my thought of it, maybe wookiepedia can give more information about the subject.

Projawa
05.16.2012 , 05:53 PM | #3
The SW wiki suggests that near-humans like Chiss Rattataki Mirialans can mingle/breed. But it's a bigger challenge if not impossible between say a human and calamari or ortolan.

JJDrakken
05.16.2012 , 09:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
The SW wiki suggests that near-humans like Chiss Rattataki Mirialans can mingle/breed. But it's a bigger challenge if not impossible between say a human and calamari or ortolan.
I was thinking the near-human ones. Question is, does it come out a Hybrid or one or the other?

JJ
GUILD: LEGACY Server: The Harbinger
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.
This Jawa is hiding something!

Rahak
05.16.2012 , 09:51 PM | #5
Nevermind.

Crezelle
05.16.2012 , 10:00 PM | #6
ive heard there was a cannon appearance of a twilek/hume hybreid, and the wiki says chiss and humans are near identical biologically, including reproductive
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Captain_Zone
05.16.2012 , 10:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
ive heard there was a cannon appearance of a twilek/hume hybreid, and the wiki says chiss and humans are near identical biologically, including reproductive
Actually, Twi'leks and humans are not compatible, reproduction-wise. If you're referring to the Episode of TCW where the Clone deserter has a family with a Twi'lek lady, apparently the kids aren't his. Their Lekku just haven't fully developed yet.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Crezelle
05.16.2012 , 10:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Actually, Twi'leks and humans are not compatible, reproduction-wise. If you're referring to the Episode of TCW where the Clone deserter has a family with a Twi'lek lady, apparently the kids aren't his. Their Lekku just haven't fully developed yet.
ahh ok. i also heard thrawn was described as a mixed breed, so he could have been chiss/human
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

DeutschGamer
05.16.2012 , 10:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Incorrect. If you follow official Star Wars Information Encyclopedias as far as most recent = superseding canon, Twi'lek and Human have interbred to create Hybrids. Star Wars The Clone Wars Encyclopedia, that particular pairing you refer to must have been elaborated on further within the book than the cartoon.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Captain_Zone
05.16.2012 , 10:46 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
Incorrect. If you follow official Star Wars Information Encyclopedias as far as most recent = superseding canon, Twi'lek and Human have interbred to create Hybrids. Star Wars The Clone Wars Encyclopedia, that particular pairing you refer to must have been elaborated on further within the book than the cartoon.
Oh great. Another retcon of C by T.... /facepalm.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.