Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What characters/companions would you like to have meet each other?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What characters/companions would you like to have meet each other?

commanderdarman
05.17.2012 , 10:08 PM | #11
i think C2-N2/2V-R8.
they'd meet and implode at the shear horror of each others voice.

rashencyberspeed
05.17.2012 , 10:11 PM | #12
Plans for the Legacy system are still in development.
These ideas could indeed become reality someday...

Pubsam
05.18.2012 , 04:57 PM | #13
I'd like to see Elara Dorne take Ensign Temple under her wing and show her silly mind that she should defect. My agent and Vector are coming with.
Time for a nap.

iamthehoyden
05.18.2012 , 05:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Taalbert View Post
Tanno needs to meet Skadge. Tanno needs to rig some kind of explosive at that meeting so that Skadge is no more, and possibly blow himself up in the process. Actually - no. I don't want Tanno to die. If truth be told, Tanno is starting to grow on me. Skadge - not so much.
I think I'd just tell Tanno "hey, this guy is bothering me, could you do something about it?" And he'd just grin and say "no problem, boss."
A short time later there would a beautiful fireball and then I'd hear "there's another one for the corpse pile" and all would be right with the world.

In other news, Blizz and T7 would be a meeting fraut with curiosity and potential electric shocks. Not sure which would be standing at the end.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Damask_Rose
05.18.2012 , 10:02 PM | #15
My Vette needs a boyfriend. Would Zenith be boyfriend material? They would look really cute together! I haven't played much on the republic side, so I don't know what most of the companions are like. I would set her up with Torian, but he has made it clear he is looking for a Mandalorian.
Unity 3d tutorials http://www.burgzergarcade.com/
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks
http://www.swtor.com/r/Z9xhHv

Pubsam
05.18.2012 , 10:20 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
My Vette needs a boyfriend. Would Zenith be boyfriend material? They would look really cute together! I haven't played much on the republic side, so I don't know what most of the companions are like. I would set her up with Torian, but he has made it clear he is looking for a Mandalorian.
Zenith's personality is pretty much the opposite of Vette's. Joyless. Restrained. Paranoid. Antisocial. I could see a drama-laden 'opposites attact' sort of relationship where Vette made all the effort... except for the fact he's as mercilessly anti-Imperial as they come and would likely kill her once he found any connection between her and a Sith. So no, the two Twi'lek companions are likely a no-go
Time for a nap.

Damask_Rose
05.18.2012 , 11:02 PM | #17
Well darn, no Romeo and Juliette there
Unity 3d tutorials http://www.burgzergarcade.com/
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks
http://www.swtor.com/r/Z9xhHv

Taalbert
05.19.2012 , 03:28 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
A short time later there would a beautiful fireball and then I'd hear "there's another one for the corpse pile" and all would be right with the world.
And THIS is why I am starting to warm up to Tanno. Because you know he would totally do it.
Rawr.

Mutive
05.19.2012 , 05:01 PM | #19
I still desperately want to see what went down during Kaliyo and Doc's little affair. I mean, that had to be a trainwreck of epic proportions. What I wouldn't pay for a flashback of them trying to shove each other out the airlock...

Gwena
05.19.2012 , 05:44 PM | #20
I think it would be hilarious to put Tharan and Risha in the same room.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.