Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Major Game Content Ideas

Daethorz
07.29.2012 , 06:06 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Izorii View Post
While my priorities are not all the same as the OP I do think this game needs more fluff. I mean we get a load of fluff on the forums but we need some things which are not combat for in game.
We need fluff in general, this game has the same endgame as WoW, and most people find that unacceptable, which is why people are quitting in droves.
Daethz Anoseff The Bastion
Intel i5 3570k ::: Asus P8Z77-V LK ::: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz ::: Crucial M4 256GB SSD ::: EVGA Superclocked 550ti 1GB ::: Corsair 750w Semi-Modular PSU
My List of Suggestions

Folky
07.29.2012 , 11:25 PM | #22
Sir your ideas are great, I'd love to be playing an MMO with said content implemented it'd definitely give the players base a variety of things to do at endgame instead of grinding out WZ's and dungeons.

Twickers
07.30.2012 , 11:19 AM | #23
Wonderful idea's, I think I'll be subbing to thread to keep an eye on it

DPCummerbund
07.30.2012 , 12:10 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Daethorz View Post
[*]Button to Hide Each Companion's Helm -Bioware confirmed[*]Signs to show which way class hangers are (When i was new this was anoying)
]
Has BW confirmed when this Companion's Helm thing will change?

Secondly, I'm not sure how the sign thing would work. You'd have to mouse over it, it wouldn't be in English. At that point it's almost as easy just to hit M to check your map.
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." - Kira Carsen
"You there! I'm drafting you into the Imperial Reclamation Service's... service." - Lieutenant Whist

Daethorz
07.31.2012 , 01:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DPCummerbund View Post
Has BW confirmed when this Companion's Helm thing will change?

Secondly, I'm not sure how the sign thing would work. You'd have to mouse over it, it wouldn't be in English. At that point it's almost as easy just to hit M to check your map.
Yes there was actually a yellow dev post recently-ish stating they where working very hard on it.
The massive layoffs and silence could put that in question though.

The signs in my mind are simple, down in the hanger's area of Fleet it would have two signs on each side of a hanger, showing the class icon and a arrow.

[ ]
Daethz Anoseff The Bastion
Intel i5 3570k ::: Asus P8Z77-V LK ::: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz ::: Crucial M4 256GB SSD ::: EVGA Superclocked 550ti 1GB ::: Corsair 750w Semi-Modular PSU
My List of Suggestions