Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Major Game Content Ideas

07.20.2012 , 04:40 AM | #11
This has been posted pre-launch in the suggestion forums with a mini games thread.

BW noticed, but they have their own development schedule. Not sure why they would hold up swoop racing and pazaak for so long... but they should get that out as soon as possible.

I believe based on a recent poll as any indication, that there was a vote for swoop racing and open world pvp or something like that... and once they are done developing those features based on that poll, it would seem that the next best thing is swoop racing.

Now the good thing is that the development that they plan for swoop racing is quite large as a feature and its on the list of recent new features, so I expect swoop racing by 2013 if that is a reasonable expectation. Which, for me, is still too long ways away, and really hope for something sooner or at least some assurance before the end of 2012 that swoop racing/pazaak/dejarik and holo chess among other mini games are being developed.

07.20.2012 , 04:47 AM | #12
I can understand why they held them up, the features we have gotten and there currently refining take alot of work and intergration into the game more so then other features. The prioritys were accessibility and server population plus user interface whilst strutting up endgame whilst these features were being done.

Now the bulk of the access features are done the more light features can be sent down the pipe and added to the game. Swoop racing, pazzak and space we have a good idea have been being worked on for a while so its just a case of there prioritys they have set for what comes at what stage and how they are tied into specific patchs.

I would say the bulk of the heavy lifting is done and the next lot of realy heavy lifting will be an expantion as we know they have got alot of makeb, and hk sorted already and they are going to be putting a big patch to test on the pts as that is the only reason they fully shut down the pts. and i can really see momentum taking hold once the august date passes for rewards to people who xfered.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge.

07.22.2012 , 06:27 PM | #13
All those ideas are really good I'd love to see at least some of them implemented especially the mini-game type things.

07.23.2012 , 09:42 AM | #14
I think they need to put their ENTIRE team behind two things Immediately after patch 1.4, which i hope is all of the E3 Content.

The Two Things:
  1. Fix Space Combat, Remove the Auto-Pilot, fix or Replace all of the old missions with new ones for this.
  2. Swoop Racing, put their entire team behind it, make it good, make multiple tracks, make gear that actually has looks, i want to see pieces of gear as actually Being on the swoop, put in a engine, it literally now has a huge engine, etc.
Daethz Anoseff The Bastion
Intel i5 3570k ::: Asus P8Z77-V LK ::: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz ::: Crucial M4 256GB SSD ::: EVGA Superclocked 550ti 1GB ::: Corsair 750w Semi-Modular PSU
My List of Suggestions

07.25.2012 , 05:33 PM | #15
Bump, important information to save swtor from death by p2w is sitting right here.
Daethz Anoseff The Bastion
Intel i5 3570k ::: Asus P8Z77-V LK ::: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz ::: Crucial M4 256GB SSD ::: EVGA Superclocked 550ti 1GB ::: Corsair 750w Semi-Modular PSU
My List of Suggestions

07.25.2012 , 05:55 PM | #16
/signed. I like all these ideas as well as many of the ideas posted in other threads.

07.26.2012 , 04:26 AM | #17
i would love to see swoop racing, pazaak, dejarik, and any type of space improvements.

07.27.2012 , 10:06 PM | #18
Would definitely like to see this.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Aerios: Powertech Avran: Sniper

07.28.2012 , 07:59 AM | #19
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -

07.28.2012 , 09:51 AM | #20
While my priorities are not all the same as the OP I do think this game needs more fluff. I mean we get a load of fluff on the forums but we need some things which are not combat for in game.