Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coruscant Space Port on World Map

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Coruscant Space Port on World Map

Almagnus
12.18.2011 , 02:49 AM | #1
I know I must be doing something wrong, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get this to appear on my world map. I've tried shuttling to/from the Republic Fleet, entering on the Esseles, and generally wandering around the entire complex.

Any hints/tips/ideas on what to do to get this to appear on the World Map?

Amelaista
12.18.2011 , 03:35 AM | #2
I don't understand what you are looking for, Coruscant is a different planet than the space station you are on after you leave Tython or Ord Mantel.
if you are trying to get to Coruscant and you found the way to the Esseless you were very close to the shuttle to Coruscant, make left turn before you enter the flashpoint and there is a shuttle there.
Characters: Amelaista, Kandifir, Sasairu, Arissarle
Squadron 157 Dont forget the Pink Boots!

Almagnus
12.18.2011 , 04:04 AM | #3
I'm already on Coruscant, and I've revealed all of the world map except for the Space Port (on Coruscant).

I'd like to complete this map, and can't seem to trigger whatever is needed to reveal this last bit of the map.

DRayX
12.18.2011 , 04:55 AM | #4
I'm in the same boat. All of Coruscant except the space port and I can't discover it no matter where I go. Maybe it is because I went the the Essles the first time? Has anybody figured this out, it is really frustrating.

Edit: Just to be clear, the issue is that we can't trigger the discovery for the section of map just south of the senate tower area on the map for Coruscant. I'm 99% sure this area is the spaceport, but I have walked across every inch of it and it hasn't been revealed on the map.

Does anybody have a complete map of Coruscant, or is this bugged out for everyone?

Jayntree
12.18.2011 , 05:21 AM | #5
You have to be IN the spaceport to see it.
CE VIP Access
*pops flare*

AdmiralOnasi
12.18.2011 , 05:45 AM | #6
I'm also wondering this. I don't think it fills in on anyone's world map.

DRayX
12.18.2011 , 05:51 AM | #7
I have seen screenshots of the completed Coruscant map, so it was possible at some point (possibly in beta).

sexililfae
12.18.2011 , 08:52 AM | #8
I played the beta and couldn't get the area to uncover, and I can't figure out how to trigger that area. If anyone figures it out, please post!

Or if a dev knows, that would be awesome too.

Almagnus
12.18.2011 , 04:49 PM | #9
Anyone found anything out?

AJSXenigma
12.18.2011 , 09:08 PM | #10
Would love an answer to this, as nearly as I can tell I've explored everything possible on Coruscant and yet that one area is considered undiscovered.