Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh Armor Request

RustedAngel
05.15.2012 , 04:37 PM | #1
Please could we have her chest piece - in Heavy or Medium - (*as is) either as a crafted item or a drop.

*as is: with no extra tubing, spikes, 50's style fins for shoulders, or superhero capes.

Thank you for your consideration.
"No other object has been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus..."
X-Files Ep: 3x20 - Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'

moonbroth
05.17.2012 , 04:10 AM | #2
/signed.

Thana Vesh's armour is gorgeous, and I would kill for a set for my Marauder.

While we're here, I very much like Vokk's look too (from the Esseles). Apart from the silly boots, but nobody's perfect.

rpointon
05.17.2012 , 05:58 AM | #3
Yes i agree, that should be added along with Satele Shans vest top.

livnthedream
05.17.2012 , 06:02 AM | #4
i cant agree that the very piece should be reused. im a firm believer that some armor sets, especially for npcs, should stay unique, but something similar would be great. maybe even an upgrade from the stupid sets with the kite on the back that looks like it should be solid but actually isnt

AnshaeNomodi
06.13.2012 , 10:38 AM | #5
Yes, I will throw in my opinion that Thana Vesh's armor should be available in the game. There is a lot of buzz about this (especially from female players) with people who are upset about the spikes on the Battlemaster Sith Warrior sets or the "epic shoulderpads of epicness" on about half of the higher-level Inquisitor gear sets. I'm not even going to elaborate how sickened I am by the designs of the Agent PvE sets... or the PvP sets, for that matter...

I digress. BioWare, there is a HUGE following of fans who have played the Taris storyline who would REALLY like Thana's outfit. I don't care if it's medium armor or heavy armor, I want it THAT BAD. xD
Jedi Initiate Anshae Nomodi
Member of The Praxeum Multi National Jedi RP Guild
"As living beings, we are nothing, if not for the Force."

Mannam
06.24.2012 , 07:51 PM | #6
I would like to see the chest pieces mentioned in these posts be added for players to use. I think they really need to look at the vendors for gear. Some are selling exactly the same gear, whats with all that useless white quality gear.

I want to create a Chiss version of Thana Vesh. What body type is she?
Captain Bipto: What's the problem? Just vaporise, everyone, everything, boof, mission accomplished, medals, awards, a parade, next!
X-Wing Minatures Game

PiMD
06.25.2012 , 09:15 AM | #7
It looks like the Marauder's Battlemaster gear minus the spikes + the hood.
PiMD

mhenry
07.09.2012 , 06:00 PM | #8
I also would LOVE to see the Thana outfit. I actually rolled Juggernaut instead of Mara just because I'd hoped I could find it there. (Thana only uses 1 lightsaber.) Anyways, I really hope this is put in at some point.

Hambunctious
07.09.2012 , 08:04 PM | #9
It needs to be adaptive armor, and in different colors.

Coldbayne
11.02.2012 , 10:28 PM | #10
I would welcome this outfit too.

Additionally you may wish to forward this comment to the current sticky in general discussion where they are asking for suggestions as to moddable outfits.