Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Headpieces that look like headsets?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Headpieces that look like headsets?

iamthehoyden
05.15.2012 , 03:02 PM | #1
Does anyone know if there are any moddable headpieces that look like headsets - like bluetooth or a tiny mic along the jawline?
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Estimate
05.15.2012 , 03:16 PM | #2
Long answer:
Closest you might get is a Laminoid Battle Headgear, though it's more of a head circlet band with a chin strap.
It's Medium/23 armor.

Synth's make Circlets for heavy/medium/light which won't help you other than they're not "helmets or caps".

Short answer: No

iamthehoyden
05.15.2012 , 03:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Estimate View Post
Long answer:
Closest you might get is a Laminoid Battle Headgear, though it's more of a head circlet band with a chin strap.
It's Medium/23 armor.

Synth's make Circlets for heavy/medium/light which won't help you other than they're not "helmets or caps".

Short answer: No
Ok, thanks for the info. I'd seen the circlet ones, but they have some weird clipping issues with some of the companions. Appreciate the help!
---------------

Kanana
05.16.2012 , 12:30 AM | #4
I use the crafted (armormech) medium headset (level 29ish) and take the hit on stats for companions.

Manahawkin
05.16.2012 , 09:58 AM | #5
If you're on the Empire side, check out the Agent pvp gear sets. For example, the Battlemaster helms are a headset, but they do have some crazy "headphones" you may or may not like.

iamthehoyden
05.16.2012 , 12:38 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Manahawkin View Post
If you're on the Empire side, check out the Agent pvp gear sets. For example, the Battlemaster helms are a headset, but they do have some crazy "headphones" you may or may not like.
circa 1980 eh?
---------------

epicfear
05.16.2012 , 03:44 PM | #7
you can just hide the helmet if you dislike it.

iamthehoyden
05.16.2012 , 03:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by epicfear View Post
you can just hide the helmet if you dislike it.
On yourself, sure, but not on companions. I know eventually they plan to have a hide head slot option on companions, but until then I'm attempting to find ways around some of the monstrosities they'd otherwise have sitting on their shoulders.
---------------

AtPlay
05.16.2012 , 05:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanana View Post
I use the crafted (armormech) medium headset (level 29ish) and take the hit on stats for companions.
I thought I was the only one to do that. Its name is Merciless Combat Headgear (lvl29). I did make it purple (Endowment Merciless Combat Headgear), but yeah, you take a hit with the stats at 50...but it does look nice at least. Perfect for Mako.

ekimmak
05.16.2012 , 05:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AtPlay View Post
I thought I was the only one to do that. Its name is Merciless Combat Headgear (lvl29). I did make it purple (Endowment Merciless Combat Headgear), but yeah, you take a hit with the stats at 50...but it does look nice at least. Perfect for Mako.
Let me guess, it's a schematic?

Oh, wait, medium armour. That's why I don't recognize it.

I demand that the devs make a moddable version of this! One of the only 2 people I actually turned the hide headslot off for was my agent when he had his earpiece... headset... thingy
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.