The Force Café: A Community Hangout

Brosephiine

Welcome!

You've stumbled along what I feel has been lacking on the forums: A place for a community, where like minded individuals can gather and chat about the game without having to sift through all those naysayer threads first. Well, I guess you have to sift through them to get here... But once you're here, I'm hoping this will be a good, positive place for active discussion.

Thread name courtesy of Cynomen. :]

Features:

We've a lovely little café bar with authentic Trandoshan Espresso. Your barista/bartender will be droid M1X-A77, fluent in over 2 million drinks.

The Force Café Drinking Game!

Every time someone uses :D take a drink!

Have an idea to build on this thread? Community challenges? Events? Be vocal and let us know! I'm no grand ruler here, if the community is interested, I'm more than happy to help oblige.

Rules:

• Oh, BEHAVE. No really. Play nice. Follow basic kindergarten (and forum) rules.
  • This isn't actually an RP thread, though you're welcome to make one based off this.
  • You are more than welcome to disagree and discuss your differences politely, but please don't start flaming. And for the record, simply disagreeing with someone does not constitute flaming or trolling.
  • As this is SWTOR, try to keep a general SWTOR theme going, please. I don't want the thread shut down for being off-topic.
  • All game related topics of discussion are welcome in this thread. If you're frustrated with something, feel free to vent here, but remember that this is mostly a friendly place where people want to escape the "I hate BW/EA" "I'm quitting" "This game is dying" threads.
  • Everyone is welcome here. Trandoshan, Cathar, Twi'lek, Wookiees... I don't discriminate (except against those filthy humans) so you should avoid doing so here as well. : P
Edited by Brosephiine

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stumble into the door............................ (from all the drinks already!) :D /damnthereisanotherone! lol

I hope this thread can be a great place to chat. I can see it be very beneficial for everone, but I can also see it get killed off quick if we don't stick to the basics.

My first grip, forum related, is what is the deal with me having to go through 30 different ways to see the community forums? It always tells me "maintenance". I would of been able to chat more if I could of got through. I had to review my last posts and then click the link to this page to even get here. Once I post this and I try to get somewhere else. "MAINTENANCE". grrrrrrrrr lol :D

Stumble into the door............................ (from all the drinks already!) :D /damnthereisanotherone! lol

I hope this thread can be a great place to chat. I can see it be very beneficial for everone, but I can also see it get killed off quick if we don't stick to the basics.

My first grip, forum related, is what is the deal with me having to go through 30 different ways to see the community forums? It always tells me "maintenance". I would of been able to chat more if I could of got through. I had to review my last posts and then click the link to this page to even get here. Once I post this and I try to get somewhere else. "MAINTENANCE". grrrrrrrrr lol :D

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.....:D(drink)

Ouch, that's pretty bad. Maybe not on enough to get this? It's only happened on maintenance nights for me. xD

If Force Cafe was actually a Force power, what would it do?

I mean, you've got Force Choke: you choke somebody with the Force. Then you've got Force Push: you push an object with the Force. Pretty straight forward, really.

But Force Cafe? That's way out there for me. I need a :D...

And carried over from the Prologue Thread:

Taris. Isn't it time you colonized?

I was thinking of going to Mexico at the end of the year, but this place sounds much better.

Edited by DarthRobert

Good morning, Café customers and employees! Today we got a great show for you. HomicidalWhales from The Fatman server has brought to you our sponsor Giradda the Hutt, and we got, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, and lots and lots of Twi'lek and Togruta dancers!

Let's get this show started! :D

Let me tell you a true story: two nights ago, I got into a game of huttball and here I was, one shield powertech with six other bounty hunters and a lone imperial agent (i think he was actually undercover and trying to pass as a bounty hunter, the Red Blade or something :D ).

No need to say that we got trashed by the opposing team. they went 5-0 then somehow we got a surge of pride, scored two before loosing 6-2.

Before the game started we knew we were going to get trounced but took it all with a smile and good fighting spirit.

Thinking now about it, what were the odds that we would have 7 BH and 1 IA in a huttball team?

And more important, what would be a good name for a bounty hunter team? Something with money, credits in it? Or with the word FLAMETHROWER, because flamethrowers are cool?

Me and Corso will have a round of the Corelian whiskey. Dont laugh at Corso's patch work armor though. I know it lloks like he blew up a circus clown and rolled around in it like a kath hound but for some reason i cant seem to find the color unifaction machine on my ship!

Someone else asked earlier what the power "force cafe" would do. Well i experienced it first hand on Quesh. The greasy haired co-ed sith acolyte used it upon me. I was relentlessly pelted with cold soggy paninis and over priced stale coffee that would cause you to be stuck in place for a while due to all the sugary fake flavoring syurp in it!

Frightening!

Edited by BuckShotSchell

Ohh, I'll have a Bantha steak then! I'd like to wash it down with a bucket of Hoth beer, ice and ice cold.

Glad to see there are no Tauntaun on the menu. I hope to tame one of those cute fellows one day, and ditch my speeder in favour of a living and breathing mount...