Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

Chinsei
05.18.2012 , 06:46 AM | #61
Not every thing is brown! i have blue robes though i don't have the full set with it /pouts/ though aside from the helmet which -.- doesn't really match the appearance its the only one i could find that fit me though..

i didn't look at the site but seems like a good idea o.o though i suspect people will find some way to complain about it ...

Splaktar
05.18.2012 , 11:09 AM | #62
Good stuff. I'll try to help out if I've got some time. I've got most Armormech schematics atm and a lot of orange sets already made.
Splaktar - Arsenal Mercenary [50] - Master Armormech (UT/Slicing)
Samas - Engineering Sniper [42] - Armstech (Scavenging/Investigation)
Pak'Cafan - Jedi Covenant

wolfmith
05.18.2012 , 12:32 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Delaoron View Post
Nice site. Any plans on including weapons to the site? As a commando with my huge weapon ( ) the look of it is almost as important as the look of my armor.
LOOOL big bad Commando with his big badas* gun xDD you made me laugh with your post
Slancerk | Wolfmith
Kyrar Kote Legions Of Lettow
Proud PvP Player -
981h of playtime (26/05) powered by ASUS ROG G74SX

Iwipe
05.18.2012 , 06:18 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Delaoron View Post
Nice site. Any plans on including weapons to the site? As a commando with my huge weapon ( ) the look of it is almost as important as the look of my armor.
Oh definitely, I have a commando as well so I know what what you mean when it comes to

:

I am going to try to have a decent completion rate for the armor sets and then open it up for weapons and mix/match pieces that are not part of the same set so people can show off their looks etc

goyosalazar
05.18.2012 , 09:14 PM | #65
Hi, awesome site. congratulations. just a thought that crossed my mind: if your having trouble getting the pics of a particular set why not ask Bioware for some help?.

hope it helps to complete your project. Good Luck.

llesna
05.19.2012 , 05:40 AM | #66
This is absolutely amazing!

Should I ever find myself able to contribute to the screenshots, I most definitely will! (Currently legacy 25 with eight characters but no levels 50s!)

Iwipe
05.19.2012 , 07:18 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by goyosalazar View Post
Hi, awesome site. congratulations. just a thought that crossed my mind: if your having trouble getting the pics of a particular set why not ask Bioware for some help?.

hope it helps to complete your project. Good Luck.
I could but I doubt it will work hehe. Bioware probably want players to locate them rather than just hand out pictures

Levine
05.20.2012 , 09:33 AM | #68
Thanks! Guildies were asking about orange pieces, so now I know where to send them =D

Warrgames
05.20.2012 , 11:36 AM | #69
Nice site.

I didn't read all the post in this thread. Two question from playing with it a little.

Are there plans for a better method to search? Like selecting armor type and faction; so I only see light Imperial gear images.

Is there a hot sheet list of what image you are looking for? I large collection of orange moddable gear.

Irongut
05.21.2012 , 06:22 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by KrittaB View Post
will you marry me dulfy?
QFT! <3 Dulfy

I've got male versions of some of the flashpoint sets so I'll try to get you some nice screenies for the site.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████)