Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

Deewe
05.15.2012 , 04:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Some sets that I really like
Voss mystic - social 5 http://tor-fashion.com/2012/05/12/voss-mystic/
Hoth Hailstorm brotherhood - social 4 (very unique look) http://tor-fashion.com/2012/05/11/ha...m-brotherhood/
Rakata force-mystic - I really like the Republic version: http://tor-fashion.com/2012/04/06/rakata-force-mystic/
First thanks for the great work!

Then some comments
  • Voss mystic - social 5: the shoulder pads are a bit overdone and unbalance the gear. Rest is nice.
  • Hoth Hailstorm brotherhood: The textures are fair and it fits more an AoC like fantasy MMO than a SW one, especially the head piece and the chest one.
  • Rakata force-mystic :
    • The empire set is horrid from the skirt spikes on the back (try to sit with theses),to the shoulder flaps (no you can't fly) and the helmet that doesn't even fit the rest of the set as not tied to it.
    • Now the Republic set wouldn't be that bad if they removed the shoulder pads and the bracers that totally kills the finesse of the set.

Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe
The first few sparks of the revolution starts here! You can now start “shopping” for looks in preparation for patch 1.3!
As the French like to call it, Vive la Révolution!
We are far from the Révolution.

Speak about appearance tabs, gear dyes, wardrobes, shoulder pads and back slots then I'll agree
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

Ashlian
05.15.2012 , 05:04 PM | #22
Dulfy, you simply rock. Thanks for all your contributions not only to this, but to the community in general with your awesome guides I am constantly linking to my guildies in Mumble for everything under the sun (your "Now I'm 50" progression chart always gets a lot of laughs, in addition to being a beautifully simple graphic representation of possible methods for obtaining post-50 gear - trying to explain the gear progression verbally to my guildies would be a nightmare!). So lots of kudos, we think you and your guides are awesome. And now I might not have to bug my reluctant synthweaver guildie to keep making me crap so I can see how it looks when there isn't any for sale on the other faction

Trineda
05.15.2012 , 05:14 PM | #23

Great thread!

We appreciate threads which are helpful and promote a positive community experience. Great work at collecting all this information for everyone!

Naizgrel
05.15.2012 , 05:19 PM | #24
Very nice!! We need more people like you, keep it up!
Sev, i know you are alive.

virtualelle
05.15.2012 , 06:33 PM | #25
OMG I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO HAVE YOUR VIRTUAL BABIES!

All kidding aside I was so talking about the need for a TOR fashion blog and you do it! I used to blog fashion for other virtual worlds and know how much the community appreciates things like this. You Rock!
Diera (Commando)
Elinora (Mercenary)
Ebon Hawk

ForsakenKing
05.15.2012 , 06:50 PM | #26
I was so excited when i saw this, i went to my character to take pictures of orange sets that i have that you are missing...and then found out that the headpieces on them will not show up on my character...sad, sad day

Sammm
05.15.2012 , 07:07 PM | #27
This... is... great! Keep up the great work!

Romanticyde
05.15.2012 , 07:49 PM | #28
WOW simply amazing, If I were Bioware, I would slap this up for Fan Friday this week, it is absolutely fantastic Well done
"In Dagobah, they call it a critter Royale with cheese"
-Mace Windu
Come to the dark side, you get a free cookie... Vader's Fist

limenutpen
05.16.2012 , 04:55 AM | #29
Just well done. Been looking for something like this on many sites, included the usual helping sites, as TorHead, DH, oldrepublic,net but they never offered it.

You made it easy for all of us.

Thanks.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando, Color-full: Sentinel
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut, Grandblu: Powertech, Brontolon: Sniper

CloudCastle
05.16.2012 , 07:26 AM | #30
Your guides are wonderful but this one truly takes the cake! I've been looking for something like this. Thank you! Thank you!